g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming PlayStation 4 (Console)

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
I went on IGN and couldn't see the link so using Giantbomb now. Missing The Order trailer but saw Bloodborne onwards.

Alock1

Hollowpoint looked pretty cool, kinda like Shadow Complex

Alock1

A trailer for the fecking box? :lol:

Great stuff Kojima

Alock1

Interested to see how SharePlay is received. That was the feature I was most interested in when the PS4 was announced. If it works well it would be so awesome, though I imagine it will take a few years to be fully fledged and particularly worthwhile.

Are they still planning to offer a trial of every PS4 game?

Alock1

Tearaway is really cool, but I can't help but feel it's a waste of the talent at Media Molecule to do this & LBP for PS4.

Are they working on something else aswel? I thought they were working on some big 3D project?

Alock1

Some alright stuff, pretty meh I thought - I did miss The Order trailer at the start though.

Bloodborne looked awesome once again, but I was expecting to see more of it but perhaps we'll see gameplay coming out of Gamescom throughout the week.

JackXX

Bloodborne, The Order, Far Cry 4 all look like games I will get for PS4. Driveclub is really pretty! What on earth is going on with MGS though?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I really like the look of Until Dawn.
It looks great but it has been in development for a good while and no details have been revealed so far so I am doubtful about this. We don't have many games of this ilk coming out so it'd be nice to see it released.

Alock1

Dunno, they demoed it at E3 and I don't remember them saying it was Sumo though it was 3am.

Still, I'd have thought they'd be able to show something more impressive for the PS4 by now.

Alock1

Really? My bad I guess. Suppose that helps to explain why they sucked at the game, wasn't just LBPs poor platforming mechanics afterall.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Ok, I just lost my shit playing that P.T teaser.... that never happens to me, I'm battle hardened when it comes to horror games/movies. Wtf!?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Got to say I'm rather bored with my PS4.

A few annoying things about it too like a lack of decent apps. The fact that there is no 4oD app but we have a Channel 5 app sucks.

Using the internet browser is pretty useless as well when it comes to streaming things.

Probably gonna chuck it on eBay when I can be bothered.

Leg-End

Yeah because buying a PS4 to watch TV and stream on was a good investment.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best

A few annoying things about it too like a lack of decent apps. The fact that there is no 4oD app but we have a Channel 5 app sucks.

Using the internet browser is pretty useless as well when it comes to streaming things.

That 4oD app is a real game changer

Lance Uppercut

Alcock will buy it.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
That 4oD app is a real game changer
Not sure if you're being serious mate, but it is a bit of a niggle for me.

Have you guys tried watching a normal DVD using a PS4 as well? Mine looks grainy as feck unless it's Blu-ray.