Gaming PlayStation 5

muller

Been half looking throughout the day - got one to checkout on JL before it crashed. Got to amazon page of adding to basket before crashing..

Just doesn't look like it's going to happen today does it?

If you got one, or even better got yours delivered today, enjoy!

b82REZ

Really? That's odd.

Maybe it's also cause I've stuff transferring across and installing.
It's the price we pay for having a truly 4k UI experience.

In other news, mine has just been dropped off. I have about 90 minutes until I can get out of work to go and collect it.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
feck this shit.... Just went out to find my Amazon delivery driver and he's telling me he doesn't have it... Suspect I wont be seeing my PS5 today.

adam118

Seriously. wtf is this driver doing? Sitting here watching a dot on a map that's literally 2 roads over, waiting for it to move.... Come on! Tempted to just go and creep up on him...
Got the same issue! He has been there for about 30 mins for me.

Sanchez7

Mine is here! have your amazon code ready for when they come, the delivery guy found it strange that i had memorised the 6 digit code :lol:

Leg-End

You had any luck @Leg-End?

Mine hasn't progressed past arriving at the sorting office.
Nothing yet, it's at my local sorting office which is about 0.7 miles away. It does say due for delivery today still, honestly if it slips to tomorrow it won't be the end of the world for me because of work, but still, I kinda want it obviously.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Girlfriend clutched it this morning and bagged the Digital one for me from Very.

I gave up as it was 9, and I had to start my shift.
I told her to give up as I didn’t want her to waste her morning.

Sends back an email confirmation 30 mins later.

Absolute clutch. I’m going to have to marry her now don’t I?
Yeah make sure you marry her in clutch time too man. Come through clutch with the wedding cards and hopefully the venue is booked in clutch time too.

b82REZ

Nothing yet, it's at my local sorting office which is about 0.7 miles away. It does say due for delivery today still, honestly if it slips to tomorrow it won't be the end of the world for me because of work, but still, I kinda want it obviously.
Mines been delivered. Just the agonising wait until the end of work now.

Hope you get yours later.

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
Yeah if I was an Amazon delivery driver and some shifty person came up asking if I had "their" PS5 in the van I'd lie about it too.

Bojan11

From resetera

Literally just saw the amazon driver stopping in front of my house, scanning a box, putting the box back to the van and speeding away. OBVIOUSLY shows as delivered by amazon.

muller

From resetera
This happened with my ps4 pro. I screenshooted everything about tracking, took a picture of the van driving off.

After a solid 24 hours of arguing i ended up with £100 off and 4 free games.

Robert

feck this shit.... Just went out to find my Amazon delivery driver and he's telling me he doesn't have it... Suspect I wont be seeing my PS5 today.
Just had a similar interaction, Amazon man came delivered some random bits to my housemate, I grilled him said go check your van, he duly did and said nada.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yeah if I was an Amazon delivery driver and some shifty person came up asking if I had "their" PS5 in the van I'd lie about it too.
Maybe it's a security feature, doesn't want to be giving it away to a stranger after all..
All well and good but how do you explain the fact that he's fecked off about his business without delivering said parcel? Clearly he doesn't have it or he's a tea leaf....

Bojan11

Just had a similar interaction, Amazon man came delivered some random bits to my housemate, I grilled him said go check your van, he duly did and said nada.
Could you track him on the app?

Sanchez7

Is that what this is for?

Not bothered with it.
Yes, the courier will ask you for the one time password. They should have emailed you one, mine was a 6 digit code.
Edit - not sure if that screenshot is the same thing, they would have emailed you if you need the code.

Bojan11

Got a feeling that it only applies to orders that are being delivered my Amazon’s own delivery service.
How much do you use amazon?

Think it’s more to due with how many high value orders you have ordered off them.

Shamwow

All well and good but how do you explain the fact that he's fecked off about his business without delivering said parcel? Clearly he doesn't have it or he's a tea leaf....
If it's any consolation this is all just a load of consumerist nonsense and the most fun you'd likely have would be posting a photo of the PS5 box on your living room floor and talking about how good the haptics are on a tech demo before waiting hours to download a game you've probably already completed on the PS3/4.

Sanchez7

How much do you use amazon?

Think it’s more to due with how many high value orders you have ordered off them.
Quite a bit.

Hi Sanchez7,
Your package with 1 item will be delivered today.
To help ensure the safety of our customers and delivery partners, we will now leave packages at your doorstep where appropriate and move back before you collect your package.
Your one-time password is xxxxxx.

For security, you'll need to read this one-time password to the driver to receive this delivery

Patchbeard

Girlfriend clutched it this morning and bagged the Digital one for me from Very.

Probably a good time to pop the question, before she be dumps you for spending too much time on the ps5.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Quite a bit.

Hi Sanchez7,
Your package with 1 item will be delivered today.
To help ensure the safety of our customers and delivery partners, we will now leave packages at your doorstep where appropriate and move back before you collect your package.
Your one-time password is xxxxxx.

For security, you'll need to read this one-time password to the driver to receive this delivery
Yeah mine didn’t have that.

Shamwow

Assuming you've already let her peg you then yeah, marriage it is.