Gaming Playstation VR2 | 22nd Feb 2024: Testing compatibility with PC, hoping to release in 2024

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
I got the regular PSVR 2 with no games, but now I'm regretting not getting the Horizon bundle. I wonder if there is any way to swap them? Probably not, right?

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I got the regular PSVR 2 with no games, but now I'm regretting not getting the Horizon bundle. I wonder if there is any way to swap them? Probably not, right?
Just pre-order it from the psn store. Don't feck up your PSVR2 pre-order!

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
I managed to change my PSVR 2 pre order to the horizon bundle. Now got to hope the game is good! (please don't be crap).

afrocentricity

I managed to change my PSVR 2 pre order to the horizon bundle. Now got to hope the game is good! (please don't be crap).
What cancel and then buy again on the same account?

On another note:

afrocentricity

Resident evil, walking dead, no man sky, horizon.... I can't wait personally!

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Resident evil, walking dead, no man sky, horizon.... I can't wait personally!
Yeah, I bought the Walking Dead game, Saints and Sinners for the PSVR1 and never played it properly as I then sold my PSVR. Was good from the little bit I'd done. No mans sky too, one of those games I just haven't done much on as it's always being updated and I've been waiting for the 'ultimate' version, maybe that will be now?

I can't wait either.

Volumiza

Resi 7 and Astro Bot (there better be a feckin sequel)
Never played Astro bot and only did enough Resi 7 to sh*t my pants at the very start when that chick attacks you and not play it again :lol:

Mine were:
1. Superhot VR
2. GT Sport
3. Beat Saber

But I think my favourite thing was the Apollo 11 VR experience. Cool that was.

I hope Superhot will be re-released or a sequel for the PSVR2.

FattyFooty

I can't imagine it being able to make me physically sick, basically because I'm not a massive shitbrick. These are probably from reviewers who hyperventilate when they see the real world.
I dont dizzy easy.

But that VR headsett got me pretty bad once.
(I was combining with beer, but still...)

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Got this baby on the pre-order - my first VR headset. Bloody hope there is sufficient dev resource from the games studios to produce proper games for this.

Volumiza

Got this baby on the pre-order - my first VR headset. Bloody hope there is sufficient dev resource from the games studios to produce proper games for this.
Not long now dude!

Been watching YouTube’s of No Mans Sky VR and looking forward to really delving into that properly.

afrocentricity

Not long now dude!

Been watching YouTube’s of No Mans Sky VR and looking forward to really delving into that properly.
It was amazing on PSVR1 cant wait to see the improvements, pure escapism :drool:

Volumiza

It was amazing on PSVR1 cant wait to see the improvements, pure escapism :drool:
I played it very early after it's PSVR1 release but sold my PSVR headset shortly after so never really got into it. Looking a some great clips on youtube and I know I'm ready to play it now, looks ace.

6 weeks? It's like a second christmas.

afrocentricity

I played it very early after it's PSVR1 release but sold my PSVR headset shortly after so never really got into it. Looking a some great clips on youtube and I know I'm ready to play it now, looks ace.

6 weeks? It's like a second christmas.
I probably put 150+ hours in bit tbf I was going through a lot of shit at the time and cooking on an alien world stoned listening to ambient music from spirit was just what the doctor ordered ;)

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
I'm looking forward to playing horizon and then after that, I have no idea what I'll play next. I guess, I'll wait to see what the best recommended game is.

afrocentricity

Ok so GT7 free upgrade at launch and Beat Saber a little later. I have plenty to play already!

Andy_Cole

On the fence about buying this. Never bought VR before so worried it will collect dust as I won’t enjoy being in VR. But then again the tech excites me. Maybe I should buy and at worst sell it on if I don’t get use out of it.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
On the fence about buying this. Never bought VR before so worried it will collect dust as I won’t enjoy being in VR. But then again the tech excites me. Maybe I should buy and at worst sell it on if I don’t get use out of it.
If you don’t like it I’ll take it from you for £200 + postage

afrocentricity

You get what you pay for mate - wait for the reviews it's less than a month away