Plymouth Shooting - Six Dead including Killer

choccy77

If that's Johnny Mercer in that picture, i am calling him out as a person of interest.

choccy77

Twitter saying 5 shot including the shooters family??

Really sad news

Oldyella

Proper frightening to see shooting in the UK.
Always a worry when there are no good guys with guns around to step these.

(All jokes aside, you're right, it doesn't feel real reading about it in UK, a good sign I guess)

GloryHunter07

Always a worry when there are no good guys with guns around to step these.

(All jokes aside, you're right, it doesn't feel real reading about it in UK, a good sign I guess)
There are good guys with guns, just not enough.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Was just out in Plymouth. We were driving past the football ground about 7pm and had to move aside for 3 ambulances with their lights on - didn’t think anything of it at the time. RIP to all involved, just heart breaking.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Absolutely tragic, RIP to all the victims.

We take for granted how lucky we are that headlines including firearms are so infrequent in this country.

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Six confirmed dead, one of which was a child under 10. Heart breaking news. I've been posted down here working over the road for the last couple of years and everyone's in a state of shock.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Tragic news.
GB News and Garage would have been licking their lips

Martial

The gunman was a Trump-supporter and conspiracy theorist, looking at his Facebook profile. I wish I was surprised.

Martial

Maybe I'm missing something but it says he's from the US but living in Plymouth in your post?
I don't know why he wrote that in his Facebook profile. I don't even understand why anyone is pro-Trump or a conspiracy theorist, whether or not he is from the UK.

Not surprised the first mass-shooting in the UK for over a decade is from one of those numbskulls though.

Last edited:

Stactix

Why is this not suspected to be terrorism related?
Reading 'Sharrons' witness statement on the Bbc makes it sound like it should be.

TheReligion

Abusive
Maybe I'm missing something but it says he's from the US but living in Plymouth in your post?
I'm not sure if that's been verified as true or if he was just that obsessed with the US he put that as his place of birth. The profile does indicate he was obsessed with US gun culture though, very right wing and a Trump fan.

Apparently he was working for a local aerospace company I think.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
The world has gone so fecking crazy over the last few years it shouldn’t seem that unusual by now but it still blows my mind to see so many non-Americans obsessively worshipping Trump. And that would be weird even if he wasn’t an utter feckwit.

Has any POTUS ever attracted this sort of overseas devotion before?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The world has gone so fecking crazy over the last few years it shouldn’t seem that unusual by now but it still blows my mind to see so many non-Americans obsessively worshipping Trump. And that would be weird even if he wasn’t an utter feckwit.

Has any POTUS ever attracted this sort of overseas devotion before?
Obama? The product of that devotion was less dangerous though.