Pogba and Lukaku IN Sanchez OUT pre-season squad

Handré1990

Cmon, Ole's rhetoric that was laid on very thick when he got the job is now looking and sounding very empty...

'Getting rid of the dross' actually means losing Herrera and Pogba?

New contracts for Jones, 'Youngy' and Mata

Mega, first choice striker type contract for 'Rashy'

'Running' seems to be his footballing vision, as it was with Moyes...

As @El Jefe said, it was just a load of fecking clichés, I think it's fair enough for people to point that out.
Bunch of dramaqueens the lot of... your posts (that’s within the rules, right?) Never seen anything like it. Self respect seems to go out the window for a particular portion of our fans. We are where we are, not because of Solskjær, but mismanagement from the top down for over half a decade. What are you actually losing your shit over? That a former player and fan took a shot at his dream job?

I’ve never claimed this would end in success, equally I don’t claim to know it will be a massive failure (you guys). You base this on half of half a season, where everybody had given up on 4th when Ole walked in the door. We came pretty darn close, though. No perspective makes for a lot of ridiculous writing in here.

Edit: Just now I read Herrera’s interview. He didn’t get any indication from the club that we wanted to keep him...until Ole came in, then it was already too late.

Last edited:

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I still keep thinking sanchez must re-find his form... how can you just lose it? And he'd be given time off given his involvement in Copa America even if we weren't on tour. I rejuvenated Sanchez would be much better for us than Pogba (and Lukaku)

OGSaviour

I still keep thinking sanchez must re-find his form... how can you just lose it? And he'd be given time off given his involvement in Copa America even if we weren't on tour. I rejuvenated Sanchez would be much better for us than Pogba (and Lukaku)
You mustn't have watched Chile play in th Copa because he was just as terrible for them as he was for United, he's finished and only a chinese team could save United's blushes and get them a few £££

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
You mustn't have watched Chile play in th Copa because he was just as terrible for them as he was for United, he's finished and only a chinese team could save United's blushes and get them a few £££
I didn't see any of that.. I just can't get over being bemused.... sometimes I think Arsenal duped us and we got Alexis twin brother! He was so good the season before he joined, it's crazy