Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reddy Rederson

Don’t agree at all. While he might not run around the pitch like Kante he’s certainly not lazy either.

people see what they want to see. I personally think the midfield of Matic/Herrera have been awful and not getting the ball far enough forward for our attackers to effect things.

Ole has had to drop pogba deeper and left the striker isolated, our wide men haven’t been good recently either.

Pogba is better at attacking than defending we know that. it’s like sarri expecting kante to be a good box to box, he looks average.
Dont know what games youve been watching, because pogba has not been playing deep. At least no for the majority of the matches. Ive seen him pull his finger out sometimes, but the vast majority of the time hes just jogging around ball watching. Our best mid field was the one he was no where near. That PSG game with the B team was the best we've played. And it had very little of our so called stars in it.

You look at pogba under jose, and look at him over the past few games especailly the wolves game, its night and later that night. In between he was the world class player hes supposed to be. Lazy? No. Uninterested? Maybe. Whatever it is, its like watching him under jose and its shocking that Ole didnt sub him or the utterly worthless lingard.

We wont agree, and thats fine. We will see in the next game if it puts in the effort. Its against barca, so I would imagine that should interest him. We'll see in the west ham game is he can bothered turning up against a so called lower side.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Don’t agree at all. While he might not run around the pitch like Kante he’s certainly not lazy either.

people see what they want to see. I personally think the midfield of Matic/Herrera have been awful and not getting the ball far enough forward for our attackers to effect things.

Ole has had to drop pogba deeper and left the striker isolated, our wide men haven’t been good recently either.

Pogba is better at attacking than defending we know that. it’s like sarri expecting kante to be a good box to box, he looks average.
If pogba could maintain Herreras level he would look much better. Herrera may lack pogbas skill but works harder.

Pogba seems to have slacked off the last three or four games. Cannot remember exactly.

Red4Ever

Cork; home of Cantwell, Irwin, Keane and Vidic-wel
I don't see anything wrong with a player wanting to play in multiple countries throughout his career. You can't expect non-British people to want to live in Greater Manchester or Cheshire all their life. I'd rather be living and working abroad if I had the opportunity too.

This is why a longer term planning and a Director of Football are so important to manage the squad outside of the short term periods of each manager.
Agreed

But if I were him or his representative I’d be sensitive about the fact that he still hasn’t been great here

And he’s not a top class player who many clubs would desire a la Pogba

Intilo

So we sacked one of the best manager in history because we thought this guy didn't like him and down tooling under him , but in the end He still want to leave ?

Womp

idiot
So we sacked one of the best manager in history because we thought this guy didn't like him and down tooling under him , but in the end He still want to leave ?
We sacked the manager because he was shite. The fact that the players couldn't stand him was just a bonus.

Canagel

So the sacking had nothing to do with the job the manager did?

Intilo

We sacked the manager because he was shite. The fact that the players couldn't stand him was just a bonus.
So the sacking had nothing to do with the job the manager did?
Because He cares for United more than anyone else in the club , for him United should be better than it is with better board as well because we are a big club , the richest one but doesn't act like it. He always said how far we are behind his ideal team and has much higher standard, He always had better team before. I really doubt Ole to be able to beat his achievement here ( which is winning EL and finish second). Pogba isn't even half care for us compared.

Relfy

It looks like lazy journalism to me. Zidane goes back in there, they need to reinvest in the squad, so the press link them to a big name French player, which gets them a load of clicks online from Madrid and United fans the world over. Personally I think they're going for Hazard or Neymar, and if they get either one of them, they won't be able to afford Pogba as well. They have a stadium refurbishment to pay for which will be hundreds of millions, so I cannot see them laying out 250-350+million this summer.

I hope Pogba genuinely believes in United and the rebuild under Ole. He can and will likely be the catalyst of the rebuild should he stay - I think the plan will be to build around Pogba, I think Ole even said as much recently.

Having said all of that, Raiola is a scum bag and is most likely whoring Pogba out to a range of clubs trying to get another bumper payday for himself.

The midfield needs some attention as it is, hopefully we can bring in the players to compliment Pogba, and not have to look for his replacement plus extra players to cover Matic and Herrera too, or we will be in for another long season next year.

Thiagoal

Have come to the conclusion he's a luxury player that doesn't have the work rate or mentality to play for a top team! Really hoping Real are stupid enough to pay 100 million for him so we can invest in players that actually give a feck!

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
It looks like lazy journalism to me. Zidane goes back in there, they need to reinvest in the squad, so the press link them to a big name French player, which gets them a load of clicks online from Madrid and United fans the world over. Personally I think they're going for Hazard or Neymar, and if they get either one of them, they won't be able to afford Pogba as well. They have a stadium refurbishment to pay for which will be hundreds of millions, so I cannot see them laying out 250-350+million this summer.
They’re already at 100 million spent after Rodrygo and Militão, with Hazard alone they’ll get near 250. Then there will still be 3 or 4 more signings for sure

Money isn’t a problem for Real Madrid.

United Pro

It happened somewhere between 2016 - 2019.

If that royalty from Madrid really insist on specific time I would point at the moment when they asked 70 million for bloody Morata.
Fairly sure I remember reading reports about how they wanted €100m for Morata from us. We should value Pogba at close to €200m if we were to sell this summer. But equally it's not money we need but top quality players. So, we should ask for players like Varane or Casemiro and potentially Hakimi or Isco as part exchange.

Mainoldo

You saying we should just grin and accept it? He's part of the reason, along with the other players, that we're in the situation we are.
Yes because we aren’t the best team infact not even close to being the best team in England. So whilst we are where we are players will want to leave. Shock horror it’s the good ones. I wonder why.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Because He cares for United more than anyone else in the club , for him United should be better than it is with better board as well because we are a big club , the richest one but doesn't act like it. He always said how far we are behind his ideal team and has much higher standard, He always had better team before. I really doubt Ole to be able to beat his achievement here ( which is winning EL and finish second). Pogba isn't even half care for us compared.
:lol: this is the funniest post ive ever seen. Jose cares about nobody else but himself. Not once did he ever feel “part” of the club. Every time we lost he would blame everybody else but himself. Good riddance to a horrible man.

Rolaholic

This post has to be parody surely :lol::lol:

If not,shocking to see Jose arse lickers still around

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Two different situation. We would have had to sack Jose with or without Pogba. Jose was a fecking mess and it seems other clubs think so as well as no big club has offered him any job.

The Firestarter

Your post is an idiot.

KennyBurner

No way near as much as Pogba has been for us.

You can't just say ones an attacker and one's a defender, so the attacker costs more. This logic doesn't apply anymore.

VVD makes as big as impact on Liverpool as Suarez or Torres did.
Nonsense! You have gone ahead and overestimated the influence of van dijk in relation to Liverpool. Van dijk is a very good defender but he isn’t as important to the success of this team as you might think. I’d credit him with being one of the best out there but that’s just because there aren’t that many great defenders today. I actually value Allison much more than him. People always tend to forget that their team is very good across the pitch and although he does cement their defense it wouldn’t matter if they didn’t have a much better attack to go with it. Liverpool without mane and salah would be Southampton. Attacker will always be the most important aspect of a winning team.

soaphroniscuss

Could it be that the players are not particularly impressed by Ole being appointed Manager, with what that suggests in terms of the next few years? Do players like DDG, Herrera and Pogba think that the club is hardly likely to be going places in the near future? Do messups like Sanchez lead the players to think what many of us do, that club management do not know what they are doing? Perhaps the players are tired of being consistently humiliated when playing the bigger / better clubs in Europe?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Nonsense! You have gone ahead and overestimated the influence of van dijk in relation to Liverpool. Van dijk is a very good defender but he isn’t as important to the success of this team as you might think. I’d credit him with being one of the best out there but that’s just because there aren’t that many great defenders today. I actually value Allison much more than him. People always tend to forget that their team is very good across the pitch and although he does cement their defense it wouldn’t matter if they didn’t have a much better attack to go with it. Liverpool without mane and salah would be Southampton. Attacker will always be the most important aspect of a winning team.
Yeah, no. VVD has made a huge influence, just as much as any striker has for Liverpool in recent times. He will be looked back on as the most vital player for Liverpool this season, and rightly so.

DavelinaJolie

Without wanting to appear reactive, if all of this is true and he wants out, just sell him. Can't be arsed watching this drama every year, and that is what will happen.

Hughie77

If Real, do come In, why not try to get Kroos in part of the deal, I think we could benefit from him and Real get who they want. And why not try to push it a bit as well, Put Varane in it as well.

Options we need to look at , not just sell him.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
If Real, do come In, why not try to get Kroos in part of the deal, I think we could benefit from him and Real get who they want. And why not try to push it a bit as well, Put Varane in it as well.

Kroos hasn't looked good for quite a while in my opinion.

Hughie77

Kroos hasn't looked good for quite a while in my opinion.
It's just options UTD should look at, not just sell him to Real, we need to start playing hardball with these clubs, if Pogba goes, I won't miss him, but we will need another top class CM.

ash_86

Just 130-140m cash please . We can buy two solid midfielders for that money in Fernandes and Rodri. Would complement us better

thejtrain

Not this again. Varane, great; Kroos, hell no. He will struggle to even make a mark, and we already have enough of them.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.

We don't need anymore old players. He's coming to the end. Let's leave those players where they are. We need to learn our lessons.

dutchred

Personally I would let him go. He can be brilliant but he can be just poor, uninterested if things don't go his way. This may be acceptable in a forward thathis having an off day, but not in someone you want to build the team around. I live in Holland and follow all the games here and outside Ajax the best footballer by a mile is Martin Odegaard. Today he was absolutely brilliant against PSV. If Real want Pogba we should ask for him
He is the perfect 10 for us. If you were starting to rebuild United we could start with
Henderson
Laird Dalot
Smalling Lidelof Tuanzebe,
Shaw, Williams, O'Connor
Garner, Mc Tomminay, Gomes, Levitt, Odegaard
Rashford, Chong, Martial, Greenwood

This is a young squad. So what do we need to buy
Both Laird and Dalot are young so an experienced right back (e.g. Meunier, Rafael)
An experienced centre back
An experinced DM
Another quick forward. veryone talks about a right winger, but I think all the forward positions are interchangeable. we nedd some so trhat if Martial and Rashford are having an offday he can fit into a dynamic forward line. Dont ask me who as I have no idea. Sancho and Odi are inexperienced and not yet proven over a couple of seasons. Maybe if we can get Isco and Odegaard in exchange for Pogba it woud be good business

Cliche Guevara

Yes because we aren’t the best team infact not even close to being the best team in England. So whilst we are where we are players will want to leave. Shock horror it’s the good ones. I wonder why.
Because they aren’t performing well enough?

beergod

If we get rid of him and Lukaku, let's make sure we don't get involved with Rialo ever again.
I'm pretty sure Romero is a client of his too. I'm all for avoiding players who let utter cretins represent them, it never works out in the end.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
I don't see Madrid buying Pogba AND Hazard because they wouldn't fit in the same team very easily. And they'd go for Hazard first.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
:lol: this is the funniest post ive ever seen. Jose cares about nobody else but himself. Not once did he ever feel “part” of the club. Every time we lost he would blame everybody else but himself. Good riddance to a horrible man.
If you read that post with Jose's accent, it actually sounds like Jose, himself, has logged on to the Caf! :drool:

Litch

It comes with the territory when you arent competing that your best players might end up at teams that are. Lots of debate about his mentality but for me theres no doubt about his ability. Top players need to be around other top players to keep them motivated and not sure I can think of another player of his status that realistically only has one other genuine world class player in the team, and he is in goal.

We will continue to see DDG's worth whilst teams can easily be firing shots at him and we wont see Pogs worth until we can sign players to stop that from happening....