Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Celoti23-81

Odd player. Can look like the best player in the world one game then a complete passenger the next. If these performances are due to him wanting to play for Real Madrid then we should just let him go, it’s pointless keeping him like this.
Get rid. He has proven what he is last few weeks. Gets man marked and wants to F off to Madrid! De Gea the same, has been awful all season.

Adamsk7

To be fair to him, would you wanna play with this lot? He does look half arsed but most of the time he’ll play the ball to someone and they’ll hoof it to nobody or....hoof it to nobody. He plays well when we play well, he’s plays bad when we play bad. He as NEVER been a player to take a game by the scruff of the neck.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
To be fair to him, would you wanna play with this lot? He does look half arsed but most of the time he’ll play the ball to someone and they’ll hoof it to nobody or....hoof it to nobody. He plays well when we play well, he’s plays bad when we play bad. He as NEVER been a player to take a game by the scruff of the neck.
To be fair, would you wanna play with some of the lot Bryan Robson played with?

He is supposed to be "world class"
He is supposed to be a Manchester United player
He is supposed to be committed!

Show it!

Shaguar2k

Building the team around this guy will be the death of both Ole and the club. We need a system, not a fecking mansion with 4 butlers around one player. So what with our house then when our Lord decides to drive his RR to Madrid...

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
If we don’t make top 4, he’ll want to leave.
We can demand mega money if £120million minimum.

He can go. He’s great when the team is playing well but we need him to pick up the team when we’re playing shite. He is as bad as the shite.

JipJap Stam

Get rid!!! He flirts with Real Madrid and then puts in two shite performances! The sooner he and his ego gets out the better replace him with someone that wants to play for the team and club!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
If we don’t make top 4, he’ll want to leave.
We can demand mega money if £120million minimum.

He can go. He’s great when the team is playing well but we need him to pick up the team when we’re playing shite. He is as bad as the shite.
I don't disagree that he's either great or anonymous, but we bought him for 90m and in the time that's passed he's become the most marketable player on the planet. 120m would be another shite deal for us, after selling Ronnie for pittance.

BulgarianDevil91

Piss off, Paul. Go play in one of the lower standard leagues, where you'd look like a world class player. Disgraceful attitude from someone, who's supposed to be a leader.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Fuming with him. Disgraceful performance. Second best to everything. How many times did he lose possession or give the ball away?

These last few games he has been dire starting with PSG. Chasing shadows tonight.

GledTheRed

Sell the cnut, seriously. Sick of seeing this muppet amble around the pitch trying his dumb trekkers that ultimately slow the attacks down or lead to an opposition counter. Come get him Zidane, he's all yours.

lsd

The Oracle
Yeah was terrible everytime he looked up and we had no one making any movement at all .

klayton88

Sell the cnut, seriously. Sick of seeing this muppet amble around the pitch trying his dumb trekkers that ultimately slow the attacks down or lead to an opposition counter. Come get him Zidane, he's all yours.
x2.

MrSingh2002

If Solksjaer hasn't got the hairdryer Pogba needs sell him. I've had enough of having mentally weak and unmotivated players. Go get some Van Nistelrooys and Keanes if there's any out there.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I can't be fecked to criticize him too much given the hate I got for thinking he wasn't all that under Mourinho.

He showed a string of games where he can really turn up but it appears he only plays well when thinks are clicking for the rest of the team. When all heads are down then he doesn't really lift his own performance, it just goes the other way. Not captain material, and the mark of a luxury player.

Roboc7

When there is no movement and no one who compliments him he is always shocking. We either need better movement and more players which some form of technical ability or we have to get rid of him.

I don’t want to sell him but given all the areas that need improving if Madrid are prepared to stump up big money I’d take it because we need the funds from somewhere.

M16Red

"After all, the car was new and His Excellency would like to leave the stadium in his Rolls-Royce." Jose just now on pogba

UnitedChampionsAgain

The virus is strangling us again. Time to go, he does nothing for us 90% of the time and the Premier League looks too much of a step up for him. Sick of seeing his gangly awkwardness continually losing possession. There has to be much better players out there who can do a job for us.

Vernon Philander

I can't be fecked to criticize him too much given the hate I got for thinking he wasn't all that under Mourinho.

He showed a string of games where he can really turn up but it appears he only plays well when thinks are clicking for the rest of the team. When all heads are down then he doesn't really lift his own performance, it just goes the other way. Not captain material, and the mark of a luxury player.
Spot on

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
If Emery can make Ozil works in his tactic then a Man Utd manager should be able to do that with Pogba as well. Pogba is a top player.

Cristiano_RAFC

Too often he is a passenger in games. He also loses the ball too often, often as a result of losing direct battles with his opponent, battles he usually should be winning with his height and body. He is simply far too inconsistent and changing managers does not seem to change that part of his game. Very frustrating player.

If we would sell at this point, I would be ok with it.

RuudTom83

I don't think its a case of GET RID! but it wouldn't be like losing a Ronaldo or a Beckham if United did decide to sell.

johanovic

there was a time period after Ole took charge up until 3 to 4 games ago when he slid back in the same slow motion, laid back approach that drives me mad. He´s not better than any other player when he does not do the basic things right and put in a effort also. He´s in no way a player that you can not replace because true elite players a.k.a Ronaldo for example always put in a maxium effort. Pogba sadly does not do that.

RonaldoVII

If we got a good price for him it wouldn't bother me if he left. He's excellent when on form but useless when he isn't and it happens far too often. His flirting with Real Madrid takes the piss too.

redshaw

He's definitely a luxury player. One who we can't utilize very well.

I can see him being a star player elsewhere, they'll assemble a decent squad around him so he can do his thing. Our players and particularly his friends are not good enough.

Ole knows you have to build a team around him, a team that can function strongly while he's out the game. I doubt Ole will get chance when we miss out top 4. Going to be a big reset for next season I feel with Pogba being sold.

lsd

The Oracle
If Solksjaer hasn't got the hairdryer Pogba needs sell him. I've had enough of having mentally weak and unmotivated players. Go get some Van Nistelrooys and Keanes if there's any out there.

Van Nistelrooy who threw a tantrum because the team played better without him?

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
He is an enigma. Can be brilliant and then terrible.

I dont think he can do it for 38 games a season.

If we got 80 million for him, i would take it probably. Bring in two players who maybe are not as good technically than him, but give you a hundred percent every match.

Even if he has a stormer versus barca next match, i think we should be thinking of selling.

If you look at liverpool at the moment. The front three are designed to create the magic and then the MF three are workers. Ok they may play fabino in the DM role and he has creativity. And also Winaljum. But he works his socks off every match protecting the defense.

I dont know. He has been here three years and he comes and goes. I dont think we can rely on him over the course of a season.

Ban

What when he loses the ball or misplaces a pass. Someone else's fault too?And if he can't take a game by the scruff it's a big problem.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Fred or Scott or Matic.

He used to have Pirlo, Vidal and also plays with Kante, Nzonzi, Maduidi. With these players he got to finals and won huge trophies.

If I was him I would consider leaving.