Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaiser00

I’m inclined to keep him. Ole needs all of his management skills to give him a good pep talk to keep him. He’ll improve if we improve the midfield around him. Put a nice run together, get top 4, perhaps a cup and who knows?

Ooge_

Supports
Werder
Pogba is 26, isn´t a leader and has only two years of contract. 134 Mio. € would be fair enough.

tombombadil

SAF definitely tried to resign him, regardless of choosing not to play him.

Scumbag of human being? Football is not that serious.
For his potential yes. In the hopes SAF could nurture the talent. Pogba spit in his face by lying that he would consider the offer when he already signed for Juve.

I reserve the label for players who behave like scumbags. Tevez, Neymar, Suarez, etc. They may be amazing players and I might respect the ability, but I hate them for their behavior.

haram

There are people quoting me saying he is part of the reason why we are in the Europa. As if one man can drag this squad to winning every week. People sat there and overrated all of these players when we finished 2nd so I am not surprised by any of this.

Kostov

He’s not staying to fecking play in the Europa league and finish 5th when he can be crowned the best midfielder in the world by playing for a team that wins big trophies every year. We are shite and he is above the players in our team. People need to wake up.
You have a good point and he should leave but on our terms. So either his fat feck of an agent brings in a club ready to pay the asking price or he plays in the Europa liga.

el3mel

There are people quoting me saying he is part of the reason why we are in the Europa. As if one man can drag this squad to winning every week. People sat there and overrated all of these players when we finished 2nd so I am not surprised by any of this.
He's fine to feck off if he wants it's not what people are angry about. The way him and his agent is taking is people's problem.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Ronaldo and real Madrid spring to mind. He dragged them through games week in week out, not solely by himself but he was the main motivating factor behind them winning so many trophies. One season without him and it went south fast.

When Pogba put in the effort and grabbed the game by the scruff he is unplayable. He turned the game around against City with his 2 headers, on many other occasions he's performed fantastically and got the team through tough games. It's his lack of effort in the all the rest of the games when he can't bothered doing the basic things and over complicates it all. I know all players have quiet spells but his consistency levels are atrocious. His inept displays in the last 10 games of the season are part of the reason why we didn't make champs league. He was asked to play out of position due to injuries and he basically done everything he could to show why he shouldn't be playing there.

Hazard at Chelsea also another player that dragged them through the season. He was the difference in champions league and europa league.

haram

Ronaldo and real Madrid spring to mind. He dragged them through games week in week out, not solely by himself but he was the main motivating factor behind them winning so many trophies. One season without him and it went south fast.

When Pogba put in the effort and grabbed the game by the scruff he is unplayable. He turned the game around against City with his 2 headers, on many other occasions he's performed fantastically and got the team through tough games. It's his lack of effort in the all the rest of the games when he can't bothered doing the basic things and over complicates it all. I know all players have quiet spells but his consistency levels are atrocious. His inept displays in the last 10 games of the season are part of the reason why we didn't make champs league. He was asked to play out of position due to injuries and he basically done everything he could to show why he shouldn't be playing there.

Hazard at Chelsea also another player that dragged them through the season. He was the difference in champions league and europa league.
You have to bring up Ronaldo who is one of the greatest players of all time. Even then, Ronaldo was playing with much better players at Real. If Ronaldo plays in our side we are still going to struggle regardless. Hazard didn’t drag Chelsea in every game.

He's fine to feck off if he wants it's not what people are angry about. The way him and his agent is taking is people's problem.
It’s the same fan base that overrate players like Bailly and then have the audacity to hold us being in the Europa against Pogba. News flash, Pogba is one of the only players in our team that could play at a team like Juve or Real.

dev1l

I won't be surprised if in a week or two he ll declare his love for United while the club announces that he got a contract extension and pay increase of course.
Still it s more likely that we LL see him move I think

el3mel

It’s the same fan base that overrate players like Bailly and then have the audacity to hold us being in the Europa against Pogba. News flash, Pogba is one of the only players in our team that could play at a team like Juve or Real.
Again that's a completely different point that people are angry about. No one is angry about him leaving because we're shite. The way he's trying to leave with is the problem.

Rayburns

"Paul Pogba has left the training ground with three suitcases in his car while two buses to pick up the squad went the other way"

Neil Custis (Sun lol)

elnorte

Freaky fly day
I won't be surprised if in a week or two he ll declare his love for United while the club announces that he got a contract extension and pay increase of course.
Still it s more likely that we LL see him move I think
Yes, I posted yesterday that this could still end up how it ends although perhaps without the contract extension part.

Canagel

And comparing Hazard , Ronaldo and Pogba show your lack of football knowledge. A CM is still relying on his strikers to finish. None of them scored in the last two months of the season. That's why we failed. I can still remember numerous passes that was squandered and wasted but Pogba is the problem right?

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Pogba and his agent are undermining Ole and Utd. If, as Raiola states, Pogba wants to leave then he should put in a transfer request.

Patrick08

What are the chances he gets offered a new contract, making him the highest paid player at the club and he stays :lol:. He is probably not happy that he only earns £90K a week more than Rashford.
25% pay cut, that doesn't go down well with him.

buckooo1978

in this new United I'd make Pogba sweat..... he would need to perform much more consistently next season for us to accept a bid from his dream club

the alternative is to accept maybe 70m plus players we possibly don't want

haram

Again that's a completely different point that people are angry about. No one is angry about him leaving because we're shite. The way he's trying to leave with is the problem.
I am talking about the people bringing up us being in the Europa League as if it’s Pogba’s fault we are in that competition.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I am talking about the people bringing up us being in the Europa League as if it’s Pogba’s fault we are in that competition.
He's as much a contributing factor as anyone. His best games, whilst amazing, was during a spell where the entire team was also putting their relative shifts in. Matic was a beast for a small run of games, Herrera was great to watch, Rashford was on fire, Shaw looked menacing going forward and so on. Pogba scored some pens and had a few nice goals which is expected from advanced roles. But he wasn't the only one standout in his role during Dec/Jan.

Then he was bad when others were bad. There were very few, or next to none occasions where the team was bad and he was dragging us to victory. Our 4-0 loss to Everton, the loss to Huddersfield, the big European ties against Barcelona - he would go missing in every one just like the rest of the squad.

I'm not saying he's the worst, far from that. But he's shown nothing to suggest he should be segregated from criticism. For 6 months out of the 9 hes been broadly quite poor and his trajectory has followed the rest of the squad. If they are Europa League players then so is he.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
Glad to see he is acting like a professional and coming on a tour. It not a great situation for the club or the player, he obviously wants to leave, their doesn't seem to be a buyer with the cash for us to sell him too, so they are both stuck.

Hopefully both sides can act professional and we can find a buyer next summer.

el3mel

Well of course he's part of the reason as much as anyone else in the squad.

el3mel

As I said previously I expected him to travel, because he would have been total idiot not to.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Glad to see he is acting like a professional and coming on a tour. It not a great situation for the club or the player, he obviously wants to leave, their doesn't seem to be a buyer with the cash for us to sell him too, so they are both stuck.

Odd, I didn't see these nice comments coming Lukaku's way when he joined up with the squad earlier.

Mainoldo

I think that will be the likely outcome I’m just more concerned why we are not filling these wholes in our squad. Regardless if Pogba stays or goes. We still need 2 midfielders. Buy his replacement while he is here if we have to.

elnorte

Freaky fly day

Ummm...

Mainoldo

Odd, I didn't see these nice comments coming Lukaku's way when he joined up with the squad earlier.
He came back early and was ready to either be on the tour or be sold. I don’t believe he was criticised.

haram

He's as much a contributing factor as anyone. His best games, whilst amazing, was during a spell where the entire team was also putting their relative shifts in. Matic was a beast for a small run of games, Herrera was great to watch, Rashford was on fire, Shaw looked menacing going forward and so on. Pogba scored some pens and had a few nice goals which is expected from advanced roles. But he wasn't the only one standout in his role during Dec/Jan.

Then he was bad when others were bad. There were very few, or next to none occasions where the team was bad and he was dragging us to victory. Our 4-0 loss to Everton, the loss to Huddersfield, the big European ties against Barcelona - he would go missing in every one just like the rest of the squad.

I'm not saying he's the worst, far from that. But he's shown nothing to suggest he should be segregated from criticism. For 6 months out of the 9 hes been broadly quite poor and his trajectory has followed the rest of the squad. If they are Europa League players then so is he.
Everyone deserves criticism. The difference is Pogba can play at Juve and Real and the rest of them cannot. Pogba is never in a million years a Europa league player.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He came back early and was ready to either be on the tour or be sold. I don’t believe he was criticised.
Go to his thread. He's always criticized, and no one came out and said "oh nice to see him join up with the squad at least". No one should say that - it's the bare minimum expected of a player. The fact that it's a noteworthy for Pogba shows how low his barometer of professionalism had gotten.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Everyone deserves criticism. The difference is Pogba can play at Juve and Real and the rest of them cannot. Pogba is never in a million years a Europa league player.
And Real/Juve have never made mistakes before? What a bizzare post to make.

Mainoldo

Go to his thread. He's always criticized, and no one came out and said "oh nice to see him join up with the squad at least". No one should say that - it's the bare minimum expected of a player. The fact that it's a noteworthy for Pogba shows how low his barometer of professionalism had gotten.
He’s criticised for just being a crap football player. No one is criticising him for turning up for training. You might have confused with Ashley Young.

crossy1686

career ending
I’m inclined to keep him. Ole needs all of his management skills to give him a good pep talk to keep him. He’ll improve if we improve the midfield around him. Put a nice run together, get top 4, perhaps a cup and who knows?
Did you miss the part where he said he wants a new challenge or maybe the part where his agent said he was actively looking for another club for him? And you want to keep that sort of negativity and poison around the club because a pep talk will sort him out?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He’s criticised for just being a crap football player. No one is criticising him for turning up for training. You might have confused with Ashley Young.
He's criticised for more. Since his interview of wanting to join Conte & Inter his professionalism is also questioned (which whilst being a Lukaku fan, I wholeheartedly agree with. He's a knob for saying that in public).