g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Pogba Injury

hn4manunited

We're definitely going to miss him. His finishing has been poor but he's been good and a presence in midfield. Positioning at times could be a bit better. He's been good for us.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
People thinking we would be a better team without him need their heads checked. How many chances has he created this season?

Jaxdan

All the feckers calling him to be dropped even though the entire team has been playing shit are really gonna be crying the games he's missing.

I actually think he needs a break. I see the huge potential in Pogba, and at some point the greatness hopefully will emerge. But he has been very up and down in his play, and I expected better from him. That said, I certainly don't want to see him injured.

NYAS

I'm very happy about the fact he's going to get the whole summer off. Actually, we have no players (excluding summer signings) that are going to participate in the Confederations Cup so everyone will be able to benefit from a free summer, which is going to be much needed.

Send him off to Hawaii and keep him there for a month.

MemphisDepay

Supports
Rangers and Celtic
Not really that at all. It's more how can you support both Rangers and Celtic?
I've supported Celtic my whole life. My dad was a lifelong Rangers fan. He took me to a lot of Rangers games when I was younger even though I supported Celtic.

He passed away a couple years back, but always encouraged me to go to both Rangers and Celtic games without really forcing his own support or views on to me. Basically just support who you want and whilst there is obviously a huge rivalry he was always respectful of Celtic(which is quite rare as the rivalry is quite toxic and full of hate).

When he passed away I found myself not really caring who won or lost after that. I'm not sure why everyone literally thinks I support both. It's just a bloody game after all. I mainly just support good football now, and the Rangers and Celtic rivalry is so prominent and important in Scotland that I find myself wanting both to do well as it's better for the country and league as a whole. There's a difference between wanting both to do well and supporting both.

Apologies for causing you this anguish by jokingly writing two rival clubs as the team I support. Didn't realise I'd have to justify it.

Jaxdan

I've supported Celtic my whole life. My dad was a lifelong Rangers fan. He took me to a lot of Rangers games when I was younger even though I supported Celtic.

He passed away a couple years back, but always encouraged me to go to both Rangers and Celtic games without really forcing his own support or views on to me. Basically just support who you want and whilst there is obviously a huge rivalry he was always respectful of Celtic(which is quite rare as the rivalry is quite toxic and full of hate).

When he passed away I found myself not really caring who won or lost after that. I'm not sure why everyone literally thinks I support both. It's just a bloody game after all. I mainly just support good football now, and the Rangers and Celtic rivalry is so prominent and important in Scotland that I find myself wanting both to do well as it's better for the country and league as a whole. There's a difference between wanting both to do well and supporting both.

Apologies for causing you this anguish by jokingly writing two rival clubs as the team I support. Didn't realise I'd have to justify it.
Lighten up fella. It was merely a joke on my part as well. No anguish involved, I really couldn't care less, believe me.

SirAF

Ageist
Excellent news! He'll most likely only miss the 'boro and then get a nice rest during the international week. Good thing he went off straight away when he felt something.