Pogba is by far the biggest star in the League

Rusholme Ruffian

Many thanks for you concern. Nothing untoward from the immediate tests I was given at the hospital but I do have to go and see a neurologist to find out a little more about what happened.
Always a worry, but sometimes these funny little things happen with no apparent cause. Mind you, what's currently going on at United is not gonna help! All the best :)

TRUERED89

Many thanks for you concern. Nothing untoward from the immediate tests I was given at the hospital but I do have to go and see a neurologist to find out a little more about what happened.

Much appreciate you sourcing this for me. I've been critical of Pogba as well for a long time. Thought perhaps there was some argument for keeping him to see how he fare with a new system and players but when you read to stuff like that you realise he's done nothing to justify that level of effort.
No probs, I'm rather surprised by your thoughts on Ole being an abomination though, is that how you really feel?

elnorte

Freaky fly day
No probs, I'm rather surprised by your thoughts on Ole being an abomination though, is that how you really feel?
Cheers. Yes, I do find the appointment entirely inexplicable. While going down the 'proven' route a couple of times now hasn't yielded the kind of results we were hoping for I don't think this excuses awarding the position to someone so hopelessly out of his depth. Solskjaer bears the look of a wally with a brolly and at times makes Moyes look positively self-assured. The early stages of next season are certainly going to be painful as result but so painful I doubt we'll have to endure it for too long.

TRUERED89

Cheers. Yes, I do find the appointment entirely inexplicable. While going down the 'proven' route a couple of times now hasn't yielded the kind of results we were hoping for I don't think this excuses awarding the position to someone so hopelessly out of his depth. Solskjaer bears the look of a wally with a brolly and at times makes Moyes look positively self-assured. The early stages of next season are certainly going to be painful as result but so painful I doubt we'll have to endure it for too long.
Its almost as if people want Ole to fail, its a massive shame really! With the 4th manager in a row that hasn't done anything significant and been axed, is going to reflect horrendously on the club. I want him to succeed and finally put an end to this post SAF cloud hovering over the club..

Mick1

Maybe in the UK, Cantona and Best are/were more famous than him.
But Pogba is way more famous than them in France and the rest of the Europe. And I'm not even talking about Africa, Asia, South America...
Yes and he also has a higher salary. Our 3rd choice goalkeeper earns more than Best did with us.

The metrics, both in terms of salary and fame, has changed significantly. The premier league is now global, and the internet is everywhere. Cantona and Best now would absolutely blow Pogba out of the water.

sp_107

I think we are at fault here more than Pogba, He is never a player that take everything on his shoulders and drag his team out of trouble.
He is a kind of player excel if we given him freedom by playing 2 solid centre midfielders like Juve did when he was there.

At UTD he never has that kind of luxury hence he is not enjoying playing for us. Few best games were when he had Herrera next to him so you can imagine what we need for Pogba to be a success, On top of that Media and fans are hounding him for not delivering on his own.

Judging his nature, Juve move would suit him because if things dont click at Madrid, their fans will be come down pretty bad on him.

tony54

This forum title is shite. All of the Liverpool and man city players are far better
Players and people.
Has he gone yet!
Biggest waste of space in manchester