Pogba is the best midfielder in the world

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
There, I said it. Get him motivated and he’s irrepressible. Convince me otherwise.

RedDevilUnited369

I’ve said it for the past 4 weeks. I’m in no doubt.

But just in case I did doubt it..I’d check the stats.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
He's been ear-marked as an expected all-timer even before he came back here, which at 22 and 23, as a midfielder, tells you all you need to know.

He is a special player who is still improving. We need to supplement him with talent that gets the absolute best out of him.

Scary to think he's potentially got a level or two to go up to even from where he's been since Ole got here.

Sanchez7

Some of the comments after the PSG performance were embarrassing. Astonishing amount of goals and assists this season despite being mismanaged by a clueless manager for half of the season.

Reactions: langster

Raw

Nah he's a virus and all he cares about are haircuts, doesn't care about football one bit. Should have sold him for £50m.

coolredwine

lameredboots
Some of the comments after the PSG performance were embarrassing. Astonishing amount of goals and assists this season despite being mismanaged by a clueless manager for half of the season.
9G and 6A since Jose got sacked says a lot, really.

Jacob

Absolutely agree.

He's just so aware and his vision is just ridiculous. The weight he puts on passes is always spot on.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I mean, he wasn't even the best midfielder on the pitch on Tuesday. Seems a bit premature, no?
So?

He doesn’t have to be the best player on the pitch in every single game he plays.

Reiver

He created one and scored another tonight with Kante marking him for long periods of the game. Some return

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Hard to disagree right now. No one ticks all the boxes the way he does.

JohnnyKills

Hmmm... He didn't look it against PSG did he? Best in the PL though I reckon.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Hmmm... He didn't look it against PSG did he? Best in the PL though I reckon.
Not really much he can do when PSG's entire gameplan was to take him out of the match and make Herrera create (which he couldn't). Plus I didn't think anyone else in the midfield for either team was markedly better, one team just had more quality in attack on the night.

Mastoness

He is a force of nature, such combination of technicality and physicality. Fantastic assist and beauty of a header tonight.