Pogba issues statement

Gazza

His agent is the one bringing the blah, blah, blah.

“When you don't know what's going on inside, don't talk."

Yeah, have your agent drop a grenade and then tell everyone else to keep the noise down when it goes off.

I'm guessing the club have had a word and told him he needs to be play the media game if he wants to get his move. Does it feel a bit small-time that the club website has built a story around a post on PP's Instagram?

el3mel

I interpret the "everything is clear between me and the club" as that we agreed with him to let him go next summer as long as he doesn't sulk and play well this season.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I interpret the "everything is clear between me and the club" as that we agreed with him to let him go next summer as long as he doesn't sulk and play well this season.
exactly, nothing to see here

Web of Bissaka

Does it feel a bit small-time that the club website has built a story around a post on PP's Instagram?
Yup. Why they didn't make an official interview with him instead, who knows why?

Maybe they're so piss scared, no balls? Then, they saw.. "oh Pogba is giving a good statement of commitment in social media, let's use it!"

Our Official Twitter account already tweet this or not yet?

EDIT: Just read the full statements. Yeah, club is basically telling him to respond well and he used social media for it. Clear. He's out as long as he behave from now on. Good news basically. No shit disrespectful words from his mouthpiece.

Nick7

He should feck off with this shit. He does it every time his own agent pipes up about him wanting out.

el3mel

Yup. Why they didn't make an official interview with him instead, who knows why?

Maybe they're so piss scared, no balls? Then, they saw.. "oh Pogba is giving a good statement of commitment in social media, let's use it!"

Our Official Twitter account already tweet this or not yet?
It's not even a commitment statement. He's just saying he's focusing on the present and won't talk about future because it's far. Just a routine response really, keeps everything open.

No reason for the official site to post it really. Really weird.

Suvvernmanc

Words are cheap. Sack the cancerous lump or tell the media that his statement doesn't represent your feelings. If its anything other than them choices.. jog on to Juve or whoever will take you

He's trying to protect his image. He must have realised that his agent's statement has reflected very badly on him, not just at United but throughout the football world. That type of stuff is almost unanimously disliked. It might make other clubs wonder if Pogba's agent will start causing public issues with them if they sign Pogba.

OneUnited24

This seems a bit insecure from the club.
How so? Not many have instagram and rely on the clubs official website for news - given that his agents comments are red hot its fair they post something to spread the news and hopefully quell some of the fan criticism aimed at him.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Not really a commitment is it. “The future is far” is no different to Ronaldo’s “the future who knows?” Ronaldo knew & Pogba knows, only difference is people actually gave a shit when Ronaldo left.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Honey I shrunk my ego. Basically begging for forgiveness without being honest or saying anything of note. Deflecting the issue from his own actions onto non factors like "haters" and bla bla speculators. He seems like such a two-faced weird guy. Hopefully he'll take his inconsistent football elsewhere along with his agent, family, marketing team for all their bla bla bla.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
He hasn’t said anything against his agents comments here. (Why would he, he told Raiola to say it in the first place)

In fact he’s actually supporting them and attacking pundits, media and fans for criticizing him because they “don’t know the inside.” Then idiot fans are lapping this shit up yet again from him.

Sooner he finally fecks off the better.

Elefenrir

Supports
CD Tenerife
At this point, he should just leave, he causes too much drama while underperforming, it's been going ever since he signed here.

The club sometimes feels more of a mexican telenovela rather a proper football team.

Nori-

We don't need to know what's going on inside the club as Pogba has said.

What we DO know is your agent, came out with a statement which he couldn't of without your approval, claiming your time at the club was finished, on the eve of our biggest game in Europe in years....which we then ended up losing.

Arrogant B****D. The sooner he leaves the better.

Møllemanden

It's okay if he doesn't want to be here anymore. He's made that clear to all on several occasions. To be commited while his agent is running his mouth is the least he can do. And I guess he's paid a good amount of money as well. So dedication shouldn't be talked about at all. Do your fecking job already.

Fergie got it right to begin with. Pogbas attitude sucks. Sell his behind ASAP.

Scholsey2004

There's clearly only one explanation. Pogba and his agent only communicate through Chinese whispers. Mystery solved.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
How about you sack your bag of shit? now that would be a massive statement. Players like Pogba wouldn't have a shortage of agents willing to work for him.

No? of course! because that bag of shit speaks for him. Feck off.

Neo_Mufc

Pardon me but did we ever release such a stupid statement on our website before?

This is beyond embarassing.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
"Bla bla" is very important mate. Particularly when it's coming from that big mouth twat that represents you prior to our biggest game of the season.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Pardon me but did we ever release such a stupid statement on our website before?

This is beyond embarassing.
Don't think so. It does look a bit small-time.

I mean, they could squeeze a few words directly out of him in the same context one would hope.

Irrational.

He’s fooling no one. The damage has been done. His silence when his agent was running his mouth said a thousand words, and quite frankly it’s pathetic and weak-willed from the club to put out this press release in order to safeguard Paul’s/ their reputation coincidentally on the evening when he was being called out by club legends on TV.

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
Sorry, Paul. Unless you fire your agent who is throwing you into this media storm of nonsense, these are once again hollow words. Or are we all to believe that you Paul has no control over his agent...