Pogba told the club he wants to leave

BULB

It would be great to get rid of this clown. From memory we seemed to be doing just fine when he was away in Miami for his "hamstring recovery".

Didn't see him with coloured hair at the World Cup because he was told he wouldn't be playing if he turned up like that. That's how it should be with us.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I'd rather see Mourinho gone snd replaced by someone with at least a basic understanding of how to manage people and build team spirit. Pogba with someone like Kante beside him could turn things around quickly under a new manager.

Who that manager should be is the question.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I'd rather see Mourinho gone snd replaced by someone with at least a basic understanding of how to manage people and build team spirit. Pogba with someone like Kante beside him could turn things around quickly under a new manager.

He needs to stop acting like a little bitch then. The only thing holding Pogba back is immaturity.

In Rainbows

It would be great to get rid of this clown. From memory we seemed to be doing just fine when he was away in Miami for his "hamstring recovery".

Didn't see him with coloured hair at the World Cup because he was told he wouldn't be playing if he turned up like that. That's how it should be with us.
That's not what happened. He didn't color his hair because the anti-Pogba faction could no longer use any excuse to judge him by.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

Agree. I think he could thrive in a new system under the right manager.

He needs to stop acting like a little bitch then.
Also agree. I'm guessing he's one of the main aspects of Gary's 'tail wagging the dog' remark.

Red_toad

He needs to stop acting like a little bitch then. The only thing holding Pogba back is immaturity.
There's no cure for his gratification needs through social media. Personally want him gone and replaced with someone with a lot more focus on their actual job...

Greck

There's no cure for his gratification needs through social media. Personally want him gone and replaced with someone with a lot more focus on their actual job...
The cure is to not follow these players on social media. I'm not on these platforms and have no clue what Pogba antics people are talking about half the time and am even more confused when I see people getting riled up about something they are clearly forcing themselves to look at.

Needham

The cure is to not follow these players on social media. I'm not on these platforms and have no clue what Pogba antics people are talking about half the time and am even more confused when I see people getting riled up about something they are clearly forcing themselves to look at.
Stop trying to be better than everyone else. You should be on social media whether you want to or not.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

Didn't see him with coloured hair at the World Cup because he was told he wouldn't be playing if he turned up like that.
That's how it should be with us.
No, he wasn't told that :lol:

kouroux

That's a fecked up way of looking at things :lol: Kinell, we're in 2018, he's a young man, he can do whatever he wants, specially when you cannot prove social media is preventing him from being more focused on the pitch. The kinda posts people come up with out of pure hatred is incredible

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Anyone who has ever had to manage a team knows the everyone has strengths and weaknesses. Your job as a manager of people is to make individuals and the team as a whole work together to be, at a minimum, greater than the sum of its parts.

When teams don't work together it is usually through poor management and it is rarely due to the personality of those being managed, even if sometimes you do need to manage some individuals out.

Mourinho is getting less than the sum of the teams parts out of them and far from managing some difficult personalities he is exacerbating certain personality traits by his spectacularly management. I hate the managerial merry go round we have had but I don't think he is up to the job.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line

Heaven forbid he colours his hair.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

This never happened.

Red_toad

That's a fecked up way of looking at things :lol: Kinell, we're in 2018, he's a young man, he can do whatever he wants, specially when you cannot prove social media is preventing him from being more focused on the pitch. The kinda posts people come up with out of pure hatred is incredible
I don’t care what he does on social media, nor do I follow him on anything. I care about how he performs on the pitch.
All we can go off is the comments of a manager who knows him very well. But no one can take constructive feedback unless it sugarcoated these days...

No idea where you’re going with pure hatred? Very bizarre ending to your comment.

kouroux

I don’t care what he does on social media, nor do I follow him on anything. I care about how he performs on the pitch.
All we can go off is the comments of a manager who knows him very well. But no one can take constructive feedback unless it sugarcoated these days...

No idea where you’re going with pure hatred? Very bizarre ending to your comment.
I get where you're coming but why bring his social media activity at all, one could think his performances on the pitch are linked to his activity on social media but if it's not what you're saying then my bad. The comments of a manager who is also well known for throwing players under the bus when he's questionned should be considered very carefully.
About the last part, of course many people truly hate Pogba to the point it makes them lose any common sense, if you don't feel concerned by it then the comment wasn't aimed at you. I've seen, read and heard people saying they hate him so much and I've witnessed it reaching a point where they say nonsense.

This never happened.
It's crazy the kinda shit people convince themselves of based on absolutely feck all