Gaming Pokémon Go (Android, iOS)

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I have gammaray80 and Scottharris 366 becoming ultra friends in 5 days.
Shall we synchronize a time to send gifts so we can use a lucky egg and get double experience? (Does that work?)

decorativeed

I should be free to lucky egg tonight if that'd suit you fellas?
Yeah, just give me a shout on here.

Anyone getting fed up of seeing junk like Seels and Wingulls in raids at the moment by the way? They're everywhere anyway.

decorativeed

I have gammaray80 and Scottharris 366 becoming ultra friends in 5 days.
Shall we synchronize a time to send gifts so we can use a lucky egg and get double experience? (Does that work?)
It does work, but it's when either friend opens their gift. Just try to do it at a point when both players have a lucky egg on so that we both get double xp. I'll be sure to send gifts.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I just came acroos this and tried it with the first one. It worked. I now have a shiny Leafeon.

• Rename Eevee as Linnea to evolve into leaf-type Leafeon
  • Rename Eevee as Rea to evolve into ice-type Glaceon
  • Rename Eevee as Sakura to evolve into psychic-type Espeon
  • Rename Eevee as Tamao to evolve into dark-type Umbreon
  • Rename Eevee as Rainer to evolve into water-type Vaporeon
  • Rename Eevee as Sparky to evolve into lightning-type Jolteon
  • Rename Eevee as Pyro to evolve into fire-type Flareon

decorativeed

I just came acroos this and tried it with the first one. It worked. I now have a shiny Leafeon.

• Rename Eevee as Linnea to evolve into leaf-type Leafeon
  • Rename Eevee as Rea to evolve into ice-type Glaceon
  • Rename Eevee as Sakura to evolve into psychic-type Espeon
  • Rename Eevee as Tamao to evolve into dark-type Umbreon
  • Rename Eevee as Rainer to evolve into water-type Vaporeon
  • Rename Eevee as Sparky to evolve into lightning-type Jolteon
  • Rename Eevee as Pyro to evolve into fire-type Flareon
Yes, but just remember it only works once for each, so choose your best eevees!

decorativeed

I well and truly buggered up the Mespirit raid hour. Only had one go of it before having to catch my train and I just couldn't find my range. Too close for curveballs and it moved around so much I missed loads.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I well and truly buggered up the Mespirit raid hour. Only had one go of it before having to catch my train and I just couldn't find my range. Too close for curveballs and it moved around so much I missed loads.
I didn't even realise it was Mespirit raid hour! IMO they've gone over the top with the number of events going on. I can't keep track. There seems to be events over events at the minute.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
@decorativeed and Scottharris266. We will become ultra friends on Monday. Do you fancy setting a time to open our gifts so we can crack a lucky egg? - umbongo44dd

decorativeed

@decorativeed and Scottharris266. We will become ultra friends on Monday. Do you fancy setting a time to open our gifts so we can crack a lucky egg? - umbongo44dd
I've run out of eggs and I'm saving my coins for incubators for the regionals event, so feel free to open my gift at any time, and don't send me one until afterwards so I don't accidentally open it prematurely.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I've run out of eggs and I'm saving my coins for incubators for the regionals event, so feel free to open my gift at any time, and don't send me one until afterwards so I don't accidentally open it prematurely.
Okay. Thanks a lot.

United Hobbit

So purchased one of those boxes having heard the Unown in 10k eggs event was coming up been progressively hatching my existing eggs and not spinning stops etc to clear space.

So far in the limited stops I've had access to today I've only got cacky 2 and 5 k eggs :rolleyes: apparently all the usual community day toot such as mareep etc will also be in 10k eggs and the event is only on for a week, great for those of us who work and cant play until the weekend, I wouldn't mind if the 10k eggs picked up during this week only consisted of Unown or if only 10k eggs dropped and the usual stuff was in them along with the chance of an Unown as I could work through them in my own time at least knowing I had a 1 in 9 chance of getting it having never even come across a wild one. I know there's trading but I dont really meet up with the other players apart from when I used to do 5 star raids plus that's not really the point I should have a half decent chance of getting it, even if the event was on for a month or even 2 weeks especially as it's never been available like this before. But of course we do get 2 months worth of flipping flower crown Eevee as a research box "reward" :rolleyes: I'd rather Unown was the reward or was in raids or something I bet in the rare chance you get a 10k egg (is it me or has drop rate lowered since the event started) the chance of Unown being in it is something like 0.0001%. I wouldn't mind a gibble as I dont have one yet but surely Mareep/ Beldum and to some extent Slakoth, Larvitar and Dratini could be downgraded to 5 k eggs now they've been in community days/ as research rewards, especially as they are likely to put on an end of year community day featuring all the previous community day pokemon.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Who is RobManias? We will become ultra friends in 2 days. Do you fancy timing it and cracking a lucky egg to double the 50,000XP bonus?
I am Umbongo44dd.

Maybe we should make a post with everbody's name and number in it.

FECK - it said 2 days yesterday and I opened a gift this morning and it changed to ultra friends.

Last edited:

BootsyCollins

So purchased one of those boxes having heard the Unown in 10k eggs event was coming up been progressively hatching my existing eggs and not spinning stops etc to clear space.

So far in the limited stops I've had access to today I've only got cacky 2 and 5 k eggs :rolleyes: apparently all the usual community day toot such as mareep etc will also be in 10k eggs and the event is only on for a week, great for those of us who work and cant play until the weekend, I wouldn't mind if the 10k eggs picked up during this week only consisted of Unown or if only 10k eggs dropped and the usual stuff was in them along with the chance of an Unown as I could work through them in my own time at least knowing I had a 1 in 9 chance of getting it having never even come across a wild one. I know there's trading but I dont really meet up with the other players apart from when I used to do 5 star raids plus that's not really the point I should have a half decent chance of getting it, even if the event was on for a month or even 2 weeks especially as it's never been available like this before. But of course we do get 2 months worth of flipping flower crown Eevee as a research box "reward" :rolleyes: I'd rather Unown was the reward or was in raids or something I bet in the rare chance you get a 10k egg (is it me or has drop rate lowered since the event started) the chance of Unown being in it is something like 0.0001%. I wouldn't mind a gibble as I dont have one yet but surely Mareep/ Beldum and to some extent Slakoth, Larvitar and Dratini could be downgraded to 5 k eggs now they've been in community days/ as research rewards, especially as they are likely to put on an end of year community day featuring all the previous community day pokemon.
Gotten 3 Unown from 6 10k egs so far this event.
So feel the odds are quite good, but then again i might have been extremly lucky.

Last edited:

decorativeed

I hear you. Until today I had only spun 1 10k egg all week. Was getting seriously irritated, as I have not got any Unown before either and have hatched 24 eggs so far this week. Managed to get 5 10ks today though and the one I got earlier was a Gibble.

There is some proper rubbish in 10ks though. Hoping the odds of Tauros and Farfetch'd are a lot higher next week.

Also getting miffed with rewards. Whenever I battle my son, whether I win or lose, he gets rare candy and sinnoh stones and I get sweet FA. In raids this week, others have been getting 10 rare candy while I get between 0 and 4.

Last edited:

United Hobbit

Gotten 3 Unown from 6 10k egs so far this event.
So feel the odds are quite good, but then again i might have been extremly lucky.
Wow you have been lucky I've had 3 10k so far and 2 Slakoths and 1 Feebas I was less than impressed got another one in atm need to pick up some more eggs today, it wouldn't be so bad if it was on a bit longer

I hear you. Until today I had only spun 1 10k egg all week. Was getting seriously irritated, as I have not got any Unown before either and have hatched 24 eggs so far this week. Managed to get 5 10ks today though and the one I got earlier was a Gibble.

There is some proper rubbish in 10ks though. Hoping the odds of Tauros and Farfetch'd are a lot higher next week.

Also getting miffed with rewards. Whenever I battle my son, whether I win or lose, he gets rare candy and sinnoh stones and I get sweet FA. In raids this week, others have been getting 10 rare candy while I get between 0 and 4.
Yeah I'm really Annoyed I've hatched 25 eggs this week (think all from the event) and of those 3 were 10k which contained 2 Slakoths in a row and a feebas rest have been 2 and 5k's. Agree they need to review the toot that is in 10k I *think* Mareep has been downgraded as I got one of those as well but only had 1 10k at the time which I think was the feebas. If they insist on putting the event on such a short time at least only drop 10k eggs or only make 10k contain Unown, I'd be happy with a Gibble. Even if Unown is added to 10k permanently and just made one of the lower chances. I even brought the huge adventure box with multiple incubators with my gym coins and it pains me putting 2 and 5k eggs in them but I need them shifted to pick up more I also cant play in the week due to work so limited re stops and walking

United Hobbit

Just hatched another 10k... Beldum...:mad:

Have 3 in at the moment surely one will be good?! Beldum, 2 x Slakoth and Feebas so far :rolleyes:

decorativeed

Ugh. Another bloody feebas! Where were they when I had to evolve that Milotic a couple of weeks back?

So far I've had two feebas, a beldum, a Larvitar (not great now that they're in Team Rocket) and a Gibble. Most have been crap stats too, so have just transferred them immediately. Can't complain about the Gibble though.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
5 unowns so far out of 11 10k eggs
That's crazy good luck. I think the Silph Road reckon unown odds are 1 in 30 10km eggs.

I've had decent luck and go 2 unowns so far. I have hatched a LOT of eggs though. Fortunately I'm on holiday at the minute in a hotel that seems to give me a ridiculous amount of GPS drift. Every time I turn the game on a few eggs hatch thanks to adventure sync.

Although I feel your pain @United Hobbit, they have to be rare to be so sought after. I do agree that there's too much tat in 10km eggs though.

United Hobbit

Finally got an Unown

41 eggs hatched

3 10k currently incubating

Of the 41 eggs, out of the 10ks I got 1 feebas, 2 slakoth, 1 beldum, 1 Shinx (would have been ok had I not walked miles with it as a buddy) and 1 Unown.

Very glad I made the switch to red team (was yellow) or unlikely I'd have had the coins to buy the box that contained loads of incubators there was no way I was getting it without them

Have seen posts on the fb page for my town pokemon group and some took 70 odd eggs to get it. Wish the event was on a little longer, that way it would still be sought after but give people a bit of a longer time to try getting them

Definitely think some of the community day tat and Polygon (forgot that was in 10k no doubt I'll be reminded when I hatch one soon) should be demoted once its had the community day especially with the new generation stuff coming out

decorativeed

Hatched my last three 10ks from last week's event and got two Beldums and something I can't even remember. I caught five wild Beldums in the past 24 hours too. What a waste of time.

Last edited: