Gaming Pokémon Go (Android, iOS)

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
The first time I've had a chance to battle Mewtwo was lunchtime today. Caught it 3rd ball, and I am shit at curveballs.
Just lucky, I think.

EDIT - I stopped at the shopping centre on the way home. 4 raids and I caught another 3. Just after that, a shiny yanma.

Last edited:

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I saw a guy yesterday with a tray hanging around his neck with 5 phones on it catching Mewtwos.
Anyone here have more than one account? I thought it was dangerous and could get you banned.

decorativeed

I saw a guy yesterday with a tray hanging around his neck with 5 phones on it catching Mewtwos.
Anyone here have more than one account? I thought it was dangerous and could get you banned.
I don't, but it's common to see people at raids with two phones.

And I'm available to battle if you want to complete that task, just give me a shout on here. You can do it remotely if you're ultra friends with someone.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
I am up for it. I don't if I can do it from Japan though.
What is your user name?
I'm Griff088 but we're not ultra friends yet, still got a few days to go.

Just found out you can fight the team leaders for stardust and a possible item drop of sinnoh stones, rare candies or tms but that's only once a day. Harder the league gives a greater chance of an item dropping.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper

Just found out you can fight the team leaders for stardust and a possible item drop of sinnoh stones, rare candies or tms but that's only once a day. Harder the league gives a greater chance of an item dropping.
Thanks for that. I just tried it and got a sinnoh stone.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper

The next gift will make us ultra friends. Do you want to do it a certain time and crack a lucky egg before it?
I am 8 hours ahead of England.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I'm free between 3pm and 6pm GMT time. If that doesn't work then I'm pretty much free all day Friday.
I think you have a gift from me ready but I need one from you.
Maybe we can synchronize it for tomorrow. It's midnight here now.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I'm here now. Want to do it?

Okay. Tomorrow then.
Can you send me a gift?

Last edited:

decorativeed

@dellboyy How are you getting on with the 10000km trade challenge? I have hatched eggs from Marukomu that are 94,400km away. Presumably need to trade with something from Iceland or further to complete it.

dellboyy

@dellboyy How are you getting on with the 10000km trade challenge? I have hatched eggs from Marukomu that are 94,400km away. Presumably need to trade with something from Iceland or further to complete it.
Yeah it's a tricky one, I had a couple of aussie pokes, but past that I'm relying on a mate who has a few.

But yeah of if you're short by a small distance Iceland should do it.

So yeah done a few, no shiny yet though. And no zangoose either, I've clicked on bloody loads of those haha

decorativeed

Yeah it's a tricky one, I had a couple of aussie pokes, but past that I'm relying on a mate who has a few.

But yeah of if you're short by a small distance Iceland should do it.

So yeah done a few, no shiny yet though. And no zangoose either, I've clicked on bloody loads of those haha
Me too. Over 100 and nothing. How long until it stops being boosted?

Also we're set for Ultra friends when you open my gift. Let me know when and I'll put a lucky egg on.

dellboyy

Me too. Over 100 and nothing. How long until it stops being boosted?

Also we're set for Ultra friends when you open my gift. Let me know when and I'll put a lucky egg on.
It ends today at 9pm... so last chance!

Ah don't worry about ultra, just go for it. Remind me your in game name again and i'll send you a gift. I'll have to nickname people as from here!

Btw, i just realised i may have removed some people from here as i didn't recognise them. Basically i hit my friend limit and i had to clear up 25 spaces for a new PvP league i joined! Give me a shout if i did and anyone wants re-adding!

Also, if anyone on here is friends with me (i'm dellboyy in game too), let me know and i'll change nickname so i know who you are haha

decorativeed

It ends today at 9pm... so last chance!

Ah don't worry about ultra, just go for it. Remind me your in game name again and i'll send you a gift. I'll have to nickname people as from here!

Btw, i just realised i may have removed some people from here as i didn't recognise them. Basically i hit my friend limit and i had to clear up 25 spaces for a new PvP league i joined! Give me a shout if i did and anyone wants re-adding!

Also, if anyone on here is friends with me (i'm dellboyy in game too), let me know and i'll change nickname so i know who you are haha
Cheers, I'm Gammaray80.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Just logged on at my house for the first time in a while and noticed an old pokestop around the corner has turned into a gym and a new pokestop has appeared about 30 yards too far away from my front garden to spin it whilst stood on my front.

Realised one of my new tasks is to make 3 new friends so if anyone gets an invite it will be me, my username should be similar to one on here if you get an invite.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Has this kicked off again or something? I've literally seen gangs of people shuffling around town with their noses glued to their smartphones. Not the usual atomised zombie shuffling either but proper organised monging. I can only assume this game has had an update?

dellboyy

Has this kicked off again or something? I've literally seen gangs of people shuffling around town with their noses glued to their smartphones. Not the usual atomised zombie shuffling either but proper organised monging. I can only assume this game has had an update?
It's never really gone away, especially in town. Over the last year or so, it prob has grown again though. They've had none stop ingame events and new features recently.

dellboyy

@decorativeed Spoofing is usually a touchy subject. In the Manchester Discord group it's banned, and talking of spoofing will get you banned. My local group started off that way, but due to either lazyness, personal lives getting in the way, or just sick of the regional thing many now spoof.

Remember it is against toc, and niantic have banned people before for it. But i don't remember reading anything recently, and i think now rather than a straight ban it's a seven day warning first.

Lots of people still get annoyed about the subject. Personally it doesn't bother me, though i don't think i'd ever want the risk of a ban.