Police called in over drug scandal at major football club in England.

Moriarty

I reckon loads of players will take cocaine. Loads of young lads do it and they've got the money to do it.

Also, as I understand it, it doesn't stay in your body for that long afterwards.

The clubs will cover up all kinds if dodgy behaviour for players. I bet we don't hear the half of it.

My mate lived with a copper for a while. He told me don't stories of one PL player who was regularly locked up for being drunk and disorderly.
Cocaine can be detected in the hair a month or so after ingestion. I know this because a number of my clients are required to provide hair samples to their probation officers on a random basis. Same with THC, meth, and benzos.

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
Cocaine can be detected in the hair a month or so after ingestion. I know this because a number of my clients are required to provide hair samples to their probation officers on a random basis. Same with THC, meth, and benzos.
Are you a drug dealer?

Dracula

caf plane air-master
its not the players taking coke the article is talking about its execs

RedRover

Indeed. But they don't test the hair, only urine.

mufcwarm92

It's definitely not a Premier League club or they'd make a big deal of it. I reckon it's Leeds or Millwall. Might go some way to explaining why they're all such dispicable cnuts.