POLL: Who do we want to see promoted to the PL next season out of these 4 teams?

Who do you want to see promoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leeds. It would be good to have another true rival back in the league.

Villa belong in the PL but i could never really like them when they were last here.

West Brom, Derby and Middlesborough are nothing sides and I don't really know Bristol City.

Robertd0803

Leeds so we can batter them.

Failing that Villa although that means having to deal with John Terry more often.

neilv93

Anyone but Bristol bloody City (please ignore the fact that Bristol Rovers are my local team) and their midget manager. Crap club.

Needham

Leeds or Villa. As part of the Darwinian process of the big and strong supplanting the weak and shite. In subsequent years I want Forest, Wednesday, another big West Midlands team etc up as little south coast teams depart like small kids kicked out of an adults party.

Last edited:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Leeds would bring so much more to the PL than the others. Would be nice to be battering them against as well.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Derby for Frank & Jody or Bristol City for something new.

Would not mind Villa.

Leeds, Boro & West Brom can stay down forever.
I'm the exact same in terms of preferences.
Can we get a poll for this or can it added to another thread please if already a similar thread around?

1. Leeds utd
  2. WBA
  3. Aston Villa
  4. Derby county
  5. Middlesbrough
  6. Bristol city
Which ever way the results go on Sunday, it'll be 4 teams from this for the play offs with the eventual winner joining the EPL.
@Damien
I'll put a poll up once the four teams are decided.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Anyone wanting Leeds probably doesn’t have to live near their fans. Trust me, you think Liverpool and City fans are vile towards United then Leeds fans are a whole new level as anyone who has been to Elland can testify. They really hate us. It still seems as though the hatred is definitely more them to us than the other way round. Anyway, Bristol city for me.

Needham

Anyone wanting Leeds probably doesn’t have to live near their fans. Trust me, you think Liverpool and City fans are vile towards United then Leeds fans are a whole new level as anyone who has been to Elland can testify. They really hate us. It still seems as though the hatred is definitely more them to us than the other way round. Anyway, Bristol city for me.
Yeah but Bielsa gives away free goals. We need those right now.

Melville Red

I’d like to see Villa. Good sized stadium, not too far too travel and a big club who should be in the top league.
Besides I’d like to see how Grielish, or however you spell it, performs in the PL.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Derby and Boro have history of being difficult opponents for us down the years. Leeds is guaranteed to get ugly. Bristol City, nah.

West Brom or Villa please, almost certs for 12 points and we need all the help we can get these days

lysglimt

Scout
Can we get a poll for this or can it added to another thread please if already a similar thread around?

1. Leeds utd
  2. WBA
  3. Aston Villa
  4. Derby county
  5. Middlesbrough
  6. Bristol city
Which ever way the results go on Sunday, it'll be 4 teams from this for the play offs with the eventual winner joining the EPL.
@Damien
Villa for me...after that I don't care about WBA simply because they are a boring side and Leeds because they are Leeds

The other 3 I am indifferent about

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Not WBA or Boro, both boring as feck.

Bristol are an unknown quantity to me, are they bus parkers or do they actually play? Derby always fail in the PL. I guess the most interesting would be Villa or Leeds, plus they both feel like 'proper' PL clubs if you know what I mean, as opposed to the likes of Bournemouth, Cardiff, Huddersfield, Burnley, Brighton etc who just don't.

If I got to pick I'd say Aston Villa. They are a good club with a good fanbase, and I think they belong in the top division. Plus, we would be Leeds cup final, and they would massively raise their game against us, especially at Elland Road. Villa for the most part were always easy points.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
I want Leeds or Derby, can't fecking stand Villa, Pulis can feck off and I don't like West Brom with them sacking Moore whilst 4th in the table

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Because we're not in a good place right now and we haven't experienced those cnuts since social media exploded.
I remember you playing them in league cup in 2011. Also FA cup in 2010 but let's not go there....;) Anyway 2011 was easy win at Elland Road and didn't you play Berbatov in central defence?!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Leeds. It would be good to have another true rival back in the league.

Villa belong in the PL but i could never really like them when they were last here.

West Brom, Derby and Middlesborough are nothing sides and I don't really know Bristol City.
If we weren't in this I'd like to see Bristol go up. South West been long neglected for top flight football and they've rebuilt their ground significantly over last five years. Ashton Gate is now a premier league quality stadium in a destination city so is excellent away day.

Surprised you don't really know them, they knocked you out of the cup just last season down there.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Derby and Boro have history of being difficult opponents for us down the years. Leeds is guaranteed to get ugly. Bristol City, nah.

West Brom or Villa please, almost certs for 12 points and we need all the help we can get these days
West Brom have won on 3 of their last 5 visits to Old Trafford. Also got a 0-0 in 17/18 season.

Us...yeah fair enough although always annoys me we decided to get relegated when Mourinho became your manager. He had one win in six league visits to Villa Park as Chelsea manager in his two spells so that was probably our best chance of breaking the hoodoo.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
Bristol City as I like seeing new teams go up.
But if not them then I'd go for Villa as I still associate them with the Premier League.
Derby could be interesting.
WBA all I can think of is how they kept getting lucky every season.
Leeds and Middlesbrough I am not keen on.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Villa for me. We always do well at Villa Park.

Still have nightmares about that game at Boro, and Leeds would automatically be a tough game for us.

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves
Bristol City or Frank Lampards Derby would be good - no-one likes Leeds and both Boro and West Brom are both boring teams. Villa meh! I'm not missing the distraction of derby games really.

my vote would be whoever takes 6th place, this week.

Last edited by a moderator:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Just not West Brom, their support is beyond a joke. In 2013 I saw us (Chelsea) play them at home on a Saturday 3pm kickoff and they took less than 1000 supporters and didn't even bother singing. Was the most pathetic away support I've ever seen and from then on I do not want them to do well. They also played shite football in the PL. Not them please.

Zlatattack

Derby, even if we do get battered every game. Hate missing out on promotion every season.

DavidvsGoliath

That no mark club called Leeds just to watch us give them a battering, it will be fun watching their fans fuming.