POLL: Who is your Manchester United U21 Player of the Year?

Who is your U21 Player of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Yeah. I'm not voting on this one as I don't watch the U21s regularly but if I did I would have voted for CBJ for consistently playing well when called upon for the first team. Daft reason to vote though so not going to.

Nickosaur

Weir. CBJ will go on to be the more promising player but Weir has been great for the U21s this season.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Not that I've seen any U21 games this season, but Weir impressed me the most playing for the senior team so he gets my vote

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Weir has really done his bit for the U21's, been incredibly consistent over the course of the season including a number of winners/equalisers scored to save us. Seems like a decent captain as well. Got a very sneaky feeling that he'll make it as a squadie in the first team.

He deserves this award imo.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Weir has really done his bit for the U21's, been incredibly consistent over the course of the season including a number of winners/equalisers scored to save us. Seems like a decent captain as well. Got a very sneaky feeling that he'll make it as a squadie in the first team.

He deserves this award imo.
See I don't think he will. We've had a few of these type of academy players over the years who excel at reserve level but never make the step up to the first team. They play week in, week out for the academy, consistently are above 7/10 but for whatever reason they're not first team material. Maybe it's the players ahead of them, maybe it's something the coaches see is missing. I just think he's going to be in that bracket, another Person or Tunnicliffe.

jb8521

Weir should win by a mile if it's only based on u21 performances. Obviously he's made an impression for the first team but CBJ probably shouldn't even be in the nominations since he's only played in 9 of the 23 games and has probably looked better for the first team than he did in the u21s. I'd have Williams, Willock and Riley ahead of him personally

Sid234

Willock's come along really well this season, has to be one of the most improved players from last season.

Joel Pereira has been pretty good at times too..

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Has to be James Weir.