Music Pop Smoke murdered...

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Rapper Pop Smoke shot dead in his home in Hollywood. Had a great year last year with some huge hits. Another slain rapper.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Damn, that's crazy. RIP.

Renegade

20 years old ffs. Waste of life! Had a great year last year. Dior is a banger. RIP.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Probably thought he was immune choosing "Pop" instead of "Lil"

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Jesus Christ. He wasn't even in a bad part of town. He was just minding his business and getting money.

Was just talking about him with my friend last night. Unfeckingbelieveable.

villain

Hates Beyoncé

It really be your own.

RIP Pop, I met him briefly last year - really nice guy.

Dior, Outside etc he has a lot of great bangers for the gym/car

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Never heard of him. This seems like a rookie mistake:

adexkola

Supports

It really be your own.

RIP Pop, I met him briefly last year - really nice guy.

Dior, Outside etc he has a lot of great bangers for the gym/car
I mean it's unfair to blame the friend. Dumb mistake but someone else acted on this and snuffed Pop Smoke out.

This is fecked up on so many levels.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I mean it's unfair to blame the friend. Dumb mistake but someone else acted on this and snuffed Pop Smoke out.

This is fecked up on so many levels.
Of course, no blame on the friend - though I am curious how/why he (apparently) didn't have security at his place?
The whole situation is weird, I think we'll find out more information in due time.

But yeah, fecked up. So many random deaths in such quick succession

adexkola

Supports
Of course, no blame on the friend - though I am curious how/why he (apparently) didn't have security at his place?
The whole situation is weird, I think we'll find out more information in due time.

To be fair Beverly Hills is one of the most secure neighborhoods in the country, due to all the wealth there. It's the last place you'd expect to get touched like this. Different story if he was in Jamaica Queens

Really ironic considering the "move out the hood" idea to escape violence... There's no further place from the hood than Beverly Hills unless you leave the country

villain

Hates Beyoncé
To be fair Beverly Hills is one of the most secure neighborhoods in the country, due to all the wealth there. It's the last place you'd expect to get touched like this. Different story if he was in Jamaica Queens

Really ironic considering the "move out the hood" idea to escape violence... There's no further place from the hood than Beverly Hills unless you leave the country
I think the 'move out the hood' narrative is separate to this.
This was a targeted attack, the opportunity gifted to them by opportunity of being able to find his address. If he was still in the hood, it seems unlikely that this would occur, because there's an unwritten code against these things. Only if the hood fecks with you though.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

He posted up his own address on Instagram earlier in the day. He was showing off his gift packages and it had his whole address on there.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Thing is, by all accounts, Pop was REALLY about that life. I doubt this was a robbery attempt really. He’s known to be heavily involved in the streets, and has been getting shows cancelled in New York because he or his crew have been linked to shootings in the city. That life is a dangerous one to lead.

adexkola

Supports
Thing is, by all accounts, Pop was REALLY about that life. I doubt this was a robbery attempt really. He’s known to be heavily involved in the streets, and has been getting shows cancelled in New York because he or his crew have been linked to shootings in the city. That life is a dangerous one to lead.
Not 100% accurate, NYPD don't exactly need that kind of conjecture to convince venues to not host artists. They prevented Casanova and a few others without Pop Smoke's notoriety from performing at a festival a few months ago. They have a history of doing this pre-emptively depending on the crowd.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Not 100% accurate, NYPD don't exactly need that kind of conjecture to convince venues to not host artists. They prevented Casanova and a few others without Pop Smoke's notoriety from performing at a festival a few months ago. They have a history of doing this pre-emptively depending on the crowd.
Yea they stopped Cas and Pop from doing Woodstock I think it was due to shootings linked to their crews.

USREDEVIL

His rented pad was actually in North Hollywood (not sure why that one post says "Beverly Hills". Parts of Hollywood are pretty dicey and has some gangs, but it's not like south central. Still, if someone sees you flashing a wad of cash like that in real time, and they know where you are, you're just asking for trouble anywhere in the L.A. area. So basically they just home invasioned him.