Pop-up advert at bottom of page.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Hi, last day or two I've had a pop up as appear at the bottom of the screen. On Chrome on Android.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I had one with a penis shaped strawberry that simply said "1 pill = 4 hours of sex"

I hate strawberries!

hubbuh

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but the size of the ads now takes up half of the screen for me. They're fecking massive! They only appear on the home page but they're designed so the little x to close the ad never works and instead links to some website.

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but the size of the ads now takes up half of the screen for me. They're fecking massive! They only appear on the home page but they're designed so the little x to close the ad never works and instead links to some website.
time for a bigger screen! :lol:

it’s bloody annoying.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Same here,
Once I close it the page is fine, but damn annoying.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Yeah I get it all the time on mobile

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Been getting a oddschecker ad on mobile that covers half the screen and the ad choices button covers the close button so you can't even get rid of it.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I usually look up something on amazon and then it appears on the ads.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I keep getting one about a coffee maker or something, and it not only pops up at the bottom but makes a square round the whole page (on mobile). Doesn’t let me click on threads or anything for 10 seconds or so. Bit of a ballache

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
I'm constantly getting a pop up ad, taking up 3/4s the width of the phone screen and 1/4 the length the of the screen, it's only on the home page and when I try and close it, it sends me to another site.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
This nepresso ad is doing my head in, been hanging around for weeks. The amount of times I’ve clicked it by mistake they must be loving all the views.

is it my end or something to do with the caf?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
This nepresso ad is doing my head in, been hanging around for weeks. The amount of times I’ve clicked it by mistake they must be loving all the views.

No ads at 20k. Get posting.

Jack-C20

:lol: Same here. After seeing it about 300 times I’m still no more likely to buy one than I was before but who knows, show me it another 300 times and I might think about it.

I actually miss getting adverts about something I spoke about earlier in the day:nervous:

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I've been complaining about the Nescafé one for ages it's a joke. It stops you clicking any links for like five seconds. Infuriating. @Niall needs sorted pal.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I've been complaining about the Nescafé one for ages it's a joke. It stops you clicking any links for like five seconds. Infuriating. @Niall needs sorted pal.
Best thing about it is it hovers over the notification alert just as you goto click notifications. Clever ad has got me too many times now. Still don’t know what kind of coffee they’re selling though

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Sorry for the delay in sorting this. Ads like that shouldn't be happening, I'm tracking it down and getting it removed.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Yay Niall to the rescue, that Nescafe one was an absolute joke.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Ad should be removed now, if not let me know.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Can we get rid of the irritating ‘XYN’ type ads (or whatever the nicotine pushing horseshit is called) that cover up the movement buttons?

These are the ones that scroll.

e - this irritating shit...

Last edited: