Portsmouth vs Manchester United Wednesday 15 August (19:45 BST)

Ballache

Supports
Martial
XI:-------------------Van Der Sar-----------------
Brown-----Ferdinand----------------Vidic------Evra
------------Carrick---------------Hargreaves------
Ronaldo----------------Scholes---------------Giggs
------------------------Tevez---------------------

Subs: Kuszczak, Silvestre, Fletcher, Anderson, Nani
i hope this will be the line-up.

1-3 ronaldo, Teveth and Nani after coming in as a sub. Utaka for them.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Looks like O'Shea and Tevez will come in as direct replacements for Silvestre and Rooney. Hmm...

GiggsFan

Formerly Heinze Fan
guys are we allowed to give links on redcafe, i think i got a link for tomaro, great quality i think its showing spurs match today its eurosport 2 but its not the uk version, even though its in english, if you want the link, pm me and ill pm you with the link.

kietotheworld

I hope for
VDS
Pique Ferdinand Vidic Evra

Carrick Scholes

Ronaldo Giggs Nani

Tevez​

Subs: PIG, O'Shea, Hargreaves, Andershow, Saha

I expect
VDS
Brown Ferdinand Vidic Silvestre

Ronaldo Carrick Scholes Evra

Giggs
Tevez​

Subs: PIG, O'Shea, Hargreaves, Nani, Pique

Dyslexic Untied

I hope we shove Scholes up behind Tevez tomorrow. I know that he hasn`t played there for a long time but I don`t care. Giggs doesn`t work up there and we have nothing else.

--------VdS--------

Wes---Rio-----Vidic---Evra

Ronaldo-Owen-Carrick-Giggs

--------Scholes--------
--------------Tevez-------

Now Fletch might play instead of Hargo but the important thing for me is that we go back to having two wingers.Evra is a leftback not a winger.

Pred:

0-2 Tevez, Carrick

RedTom

My fecked up logic for this match is that because we are playing at night it will actually favour us more than Pompy. Normally it would be a hard match but being a midweek game and kicking off later will give the match that slight special feel and United will come away with a win.

MancFanFromManc

RedCafe Ninja. Stalks the forum undercover, then w
Not beating Reading has put extra pressure on the Pompey & Siddy away games. It's given them both hope & hasnt helped out confidence.

I really hope we manage a win tonight otherwise I could well see us starting without a win in the first 3. Hardly the 'out of the traps' start we needed.

We do like doing things the hard way so mebbe its destiny...... :nervous:

Julian Denny

We have to play Hargreaves in behind Scholes & Carrick. Playing Tevez as a sole striker in his first game would be silly. He needs support from Ronaldo and Giggs as a front three rather.

It will be, as always, a very tricky fixture. I think anything can happen but we must not expect too much from Tevez - it's his first game after all and he's bound to be rusty.

Overall, it will take time for Fergie to settle on his best combinations and how to use the new signings to greatest effect. Of course Rooney's injury is a set back but with Saha hopefully ready for action soon, we still have a number of options. Nani and Anderson make for an exciting back up duo. It will all take a little time and even if we don't get off to the best of starts, there's plenty of time for things to settle down and for the required results to come.

pert

O'shea and Tevez upfront

They can get us goals, you only have to look at O'Shea's scoring record last season...

Il Tulipo Nero

Can see us losing tonight, forget my earlier prediction.

Rewatched the Reading game(yes, sad I know) and the laziness of our players was shocking, you have to give the club some of the blame aswell, the asia tour was totally unnecesary and didn't give us the ideal preparation we needed.

We won't click into gear until mid September because of that know and it will cost us the title.

2-1 to Pompey tonight.

manufanatic

"crazy"
We havent scored in our last 2 prem games. I dont think that trend is going to continue i think we batter them 4-1

Ronaldo to open under 10 minutes
Carrick before the break 45 min
Tevez around 60 minutes
Pompey to get one back around 70 minutes
Scholes to tap one in in stoppage time

Number7

Ret's Slave
We haven't actually scored from open play in competitive competitions in about 490 minutes of football ;)

City away, Chelsea away, West Ham home, Chelsea cup final plus extra time, Reading.

Eto'odinho

Retard magnet
We havent scored in our last 2 prem games. I dont think that trend is going to continue i think we batter them 4-1

Ronaldo to open under 10 minutes
Carrick before the break 45 min
Tevez around 60 minutes
Pompey to get one back around 70 minutes
Scholes to tap one in in stoppage time
Thats more like it

poisson

broken record, best ignored.
We haven't actually scored from open play in competitive competitions in about 490 minutes of football ;)

City away, Chelsea away, West Ham home, Chelsea cup final plus extra time, Reading.
:eek: never realised that! just where are the goals going to come from?? :nervous:

soulblight3r

united 11 portsmouth 0

done and dusted in the 1st half

1' vds
3' evra
4' hargreaves
5' brown
6' rio
7' ronaldo
11' giggs
15' vidic
16' carrick