Keepers are still in quarentine.What’s with the goalkeepers making all these awful errors. It’s like every Portuguese game I’ve watched there’s been at least one!
Admittedly I've not watched much of the league so far this season, not as much as I have in the past anyway.Keepers are still in quarentine.
In all seriousness, the quality of the league is horrible these days so you get these stupid mistakes often
Vietto is strange because he has the talent an the showed it in Villarreal but he just.....idk man. We dont have a goal scorer and that is a real problem.Admittedly I've not watched much of the league so far this season, not as much as I have in the past anyway.
Vietto is just trash, I remember watching him when he came onto the scene in Europe with Villareal.
I've liked the look of Sporar from the little I've seen of him but yeah you could definitely do with a proper striker.Vietto is strange because he has the talent an the showed it in Villarreal but he just.....idk man. We dont have a goal scorer and that is a real problem.
I’m sure I’ve been reading that Atletico are showing interest there.It was his debut for the first team, but honestly Eduardo Quaresma if given a consistent chance to play won’t take many years to be a potential starter for Portugal. The only decent player we have on that position now is Ruben Dias, Pepe is done, Fonte never was impressive.
And Sporar was a decent signing too. On the other side Acuna and Battaglia look the football version of Dumb and Dumber. Anyway first game in 3 months we cannot expect much from the teams.
The bold part about Jovane is a bit scary if you really think about it :PBraga are in free fall mode it seems.
Sporting were terrible vs Pacos but its understandable with all the young players in the pitch.
- Eduardo Quaresma is going to be our de ligt. The quality and maturity in his game at just 18 years old is evident. He will be the real thing.
- Max was very secure as well. He reminds me of a young Rui even with the errors.
- Jovane has been the best layer for the past 2 games.
-Nuno Mendes debuts at just 17 years old. Didn't show much but I based on his potential he has all the makings of being Portugals starting left back in a few years.
- Happy to see vietto get injured as it means he will be forced out the lineup. I dont understand on the insistence in putting vietto out wide. he offers nothing and it leaves acuna stranded.
- Camacho can make a career for himself if he plays right back. Similar to Ricardo pereira. He has been poor these 2 games but I rather see him get minutes then ristovski especially since the season is over and we have nothing to play for.