Post Game:Liverpool vs Chelsea(such a quality game)

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Respect Both Teams
They play quality football today,very tactical game especially second half
I admire the quality of Chelsea midfielders both Kante and kovacic,both of them are such cheat codes.
Kante,I don't need a word to describe this man.This man alone easily beat 3 Liverpool's midfielders,he can do everything on the pitch both attacking and defending.
Kovacic,today he's a cheat code too.He wins against Liverpool pressing and makes teammates play easily and today he makes such a miraculous goal.

On the other hand,I also think the quality of passing from LFC midfielder(my favourite side) are pretty awful especially Hendo.Another section, Kante makes Fabinho in trouble even I can say that Kante makes him look like a boy.

Anyway,Great game

Comet49

Thought Souness talked sense after the match, as for Carragher….Bias with a capital B

DickDastardly

That game just showed us what we need to do in order to get to the same level.

To be fair, we're miles off.

The crisp passing, not only the ability, but the will and courage to try the difficult pass - kudos to both teams.
It's what football is all about.

Massive difference in what our players even imagine, let alone try.

Hopefully Ralf could instruct more vertical and direct passing.

General_Elegancia

Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan

The crisp passing, not only the ability, but the will and courage to try the difficult pass - kudos to both teams.

TBH,I always think that MUTD will make some great surprises at Champions League.I can see it.
I never underestimate MUTD,they have top quality players that can change the game in 1 second.

VanDeBank

Ma’am

My thoughts during the game exactly :(

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Here’s one for the laws of the game buffs. Say if Mane got a straight red, what would happen with his suspension if he’s going to the Afcon anyway?

Remember the geese

Kante had some really good moments on the ball and some very sloppy moments too. As ever, people see what they want to see. Kovacic was very good though.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I didn't watch the game because it was a dead rubber, as they say in cricket. Glad to see the form is still good despite defence(s) being shite.

Looks like it's a fierce battle for the CL trophy this season then. Which English club will lift it this time? Utd? :wenger:

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I didn't watch the game because it was a dead rubber, as they say in cricket. Glad to see the form is still good despite defence(s) being shite.

Looks like it's a fierce battle for the CL trophy this season then. Which English club will lift it this time? Utd? :wenger:
it would be on a par with your 2005 win if we did. We’d be the worst European champions since Liverpool 2005 when they had to make special rules so you were allowed to defend it.

crossy1686

career ending
Here’s one for the laws of the game buffs. Say if Mane got a straight red, what would happen with his suspension if he’s going to the Afcon anyway?
Would still run as he would be eligible to play in the PL games if he came back from the AFCON at any point. He won't be unregistered and re-registered again.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Thought Liverpool will be counting their blessings to come away with a point. Chelsea dominated but lacked that last moment of quality in the final third.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Would still run as he would be eligible to play in the PL games if he came back from the AFCON at any point. He won't be unregistered and re-registered again.
Similar to if he was injured then I guess. No wonder he thought feck it from the off then!

General_Elegancia

Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Thought Liverpool will be counting their blessings to come away with a point. Chelsea dominated but lacked that last moment of quality in the final third.
I'm mad at my midfielders today.Tbh,LFC midfielders are inferior when compare to Chelsea and City(even we include Thiago).
Yep,Chelsea quality in final thrid is a big dissapointment today.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Anyone still watching? Souness arrogantly speaking over Carragher on multiple occasions and the camera zoomed in on Carragher and he was smirking but you could see the rage.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Anyone still watching? Souness arrogantly speaking over Carragher on multiple occasions and the camera zoomed in on Carragher and he was smirking but you could see the rage.
Gave me a smile that

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
So is this the new norm now? Are we going to get a new thread every week after the match?

It was a bloody brilliant match but nothing worth creating a new thread and discussing about.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

The zero fouls bit standsout to me. In a hustle and bustle midfield battle where he made 11 ball recoveries and 6 tackles, the clean nature of his game was pretty impressive.

GlasgowCeltic

They've both got their fair share of issues, Utd can put pressure on with these games in hand

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine

The zero fouls bit standsout to me. In a hustle and bustle midfield battle where he made 11 ball recoveries and 6 tackles, the clean nature of his game was pretty impressive.
He was class today. It’s a shame he keeps on getting injured. Surprised Tuchel doesn’t play him next to Kante more given he’s such a press resistant and quick brained midfielder.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
So is this the new norm now? Are we going to get a new thread every week after the match?

It was a bloody brilliant match but nothing worth creating a new thread and discussing about.
Nah, I agree with you. We're barely filling a page here, might as well keep it in most current PL thread.

General_Elegancia

Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan

If Chelsea have a better final third,they will perform better in EPL.
Chelsea final third harms them a lot of matches(putside injury,covid,Chiwell and Lukaku).

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Really? I thought it was a pretty poor game in terms of open play quality. Especially from us, we could barely string three passes together.

Fantastic atmosphere and intensity though, and some quality goals.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal

But it was such a quality game

General_Elegancia

Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Really? I thought it was a pretty poor game in terms of open play quality. Especially from us, we could barely string three passes together.

Fantastic atmosphere and intensity though, and some quality goals.
Quality of passing,yes
Such a poor passing game
from our midfielders but like I've said before it was very tactical game that worth to be studied by a lot of people.
Chelsea high pressing tactics made our midfielders in trouble especially Hendo.

Overall quality I would say great,I really like a tactical game.

General_Elegancia

Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan

I won't make a thread for all matches for sure.
The reason why I create this thread becuase this game is very important for both team in term of EPL titles and both of them will fight for 2/3 places.
Another reason,the quality of the game.

This match is the last match for Salah,Mane and Mendy before go to African Nations Cup too.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Are there going to be post match threads for every non-United game that is in the slightest bit decent?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I won't make a thread for all matches for sure.
The reason why I create this thread becuase this game is very important for both team in term of EPL titles and both of them will fight for 2/3 places.
Another reason,the quality of the game.

This match is the last match for Salah,Mane and Mendy before go to African Nations Cup too.
Well, if quality and title was the reason you wouldn't have created one for Arsenal yesterday. It was such a poor match ?

Anyways, It was just a question mate. If Mods allow it, I am nobody to question it. But it's just weird that these orgasmic threads pops up about our rivals almost every fecking day. It's annoying.

Comet49

It’s good to read comments from other clubs sensible fans imo, just hope tomorrow doesnt look like the batteries have been taken out.