PL L FA Premier League

Chelsea 4:3 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Thu, 04 April 2024

Red_Aaron

8 mins was a disgrace

Let's be honest it was a ridiculous game between 2 shit teams, could've been any score or result. Chaotic from both

You have to laugh I suppose

RedIan

I feel sick. Wtf.
Winning with 3 minutes to go and concede 2 goals. The defending from that last corner was moronic.
The whole team switched off.
We cannot defend to save our lifes.
A great comeback ruined by brainless pathetic defending.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Sack the fraud, sell the Portuguese fraud, sell the child-feeder fraud and also the Scottish rugby player fraud.

Fr. Todd Unctious

This fecking club :mad:

They suck all the enjoyment out of you. This lot better turn up on Sunday. The thoughts of helping the scouse cnuts on their way to the title

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Sack ETH, him telling this team of losers to play tiki taka up the pitch with ten mins to go was just abhorrent, woeful management.

Go get another goal, this team seem allergic to making counters count. We generate about 20 a game yet convert maybe one.

Pughnichi

What a crazy game.

My take away…Rashford just gets worse and worse.

good interview Cole…oh no wait. The Kimi of football

edgecutter

Even if we won it just papers over cracks, because we were poor again tonight.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Have to say feel sorry for the lads - didn't deserve to lose that one. At 96 mins I thought we'd finally learnt to control a game but as soon as they got the penalty, I was sure we'd lose. that said the deflection was so unlucky... I do think Onana could have called scotty to leave it though... rashford did f*ck all and I saw no reason for Garno to be taken off

binary bot
That passage of play before Mainoo gave it away. Loads of space and time to keep the ball and we can’t manage for longer than 20 seconds

Cabin Clown

2 soft as anything peno's and two deflected shots. Fk off. We fully deserved to win that.

Heinzesight

Antony with a great assist but his compete inability to hold on to the ball to run down the clock is a joke. Annoying little bastard.

Telsim

Great. Now I will have trouble going asleep. Thanks a lot, guys.

Jev

Well, it was entertaining at least. We’ve become a comedy team, ridiculous how soft and open we are. Some good attacking football, even Antony played well.

leontas

We’re such an idiotic and frustrating team. And we have zero control on games. ETH out.

gaffs

3-3 - Dallot goes charging up the field to make amends, loses it and we are wide open to the counter. That leads to the corner for the corner and no one is ready for it.

Betson

Mentality midgets , just like it has been for most of the season.

You can never relax you know the implosion is just around the corner.

It was comical how they defended those last few minutes , so many players losing their minds again when under the slightest pressure.

And please with the comments do not embarrass ourselves by endless moaning about the ref and VAR as we always do when we feck up , the issue is far closer to home and our own fault.

If we were not providing laughs for the rest of the league we would be providing nothing.

Jacob

I'm at the point where I forget that we play and miss the games. Honestly, I don't feel like I'm missing out.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
This club is gonna give me a stroke. Probably on Sunday. Jesus Christ are we good at fecking ourselves over. 5 points thrown away in 4 minutes of play over 2 games.

brian017

What’s with us either conceding after we scored or in chunks? Forest, Bayern, Copenhagen, Liverpool, Brentford. Chelsea and that’s just at the top of my head.

Such a weak mentality

soapythecat

They battered us that second half. Over 30 shots again on our goal. This isn’t down to players losing their heads, this is players not buying a shot set up from a guy who has nothing to back up his methods. Duck of ETH you have been the worst manager for decades.

Okey

I assume Ten Hag will manage us on Sunday, but I ask again...what's the point? We could wait and start next season with him, then eventually sack him, and we won't be a single step further. Sometimes you just have to put your hands up and say it's not working. Start afresh early. You gain nothing prolonging the misery.

siw2007

Absolutely heartbreaking. Didn’t deserve to lose that, probably would have taken a draw but the team has bottled it completely. Penalty at the end was very unlucky as Dalot fell over and into the Chelsea player but we should have managed the game better even though 8 min was bizarre.

Another two defensive injuries and even more pressure mounting on the team. The league season is looking dead and buried for us now and maybe ETH’s tenure too.

Man of the Match

Alejandro Garnacho image Alejandro Garnacho 87% of 164 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

5.0 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 171 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Chelsea win
  • Draw