PL D FA Premier League

Crystal Palace 0:0 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Wed, 03 March 2021

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Smiling? Really? After hardly creating a thing and not even testing their keeper. Walking pace football.
I don’t think the players trust him anymore
Smiling?

DomM

absolute garbage by everyone bar Henderson, I wouldn't give anyone a score of above 4. Rashford gets a zero, possibly the worst display i have ever seen, why was he left on. City are going to smash us at the weekend.
Anyone who thinks we are progressing is deluded, we have had so many shite displays this season, its beyond embarrassing.

Roboc7

Wheels have come off as they often do under Ole, could be a long end to the season, manage and players totally clueless tonight and all content to draw.

Godfather

Worst performance in that second half that I can remember. Even worse than anything we've seen under LVG, Mou and even Moyes

Will Singh

Ole is out of ideas as all the teams know he’s basic tactics. I’d love to hear from the Rashford fanboys to see how they defend him. Martial and Rashford get out of Manchester! Ole won’t win nothing at United!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I've seen alot of poor, poor performances this season. That's no surprise. But the attitude last 15 mins!??

What on earth?

I almost watched in complete bemusement.

Abhinav

As poor as we have been. Shades of last season, I can’t believe we have picked one point out of six against Crystal Palace. Worse than the result was the complete lack of urgency to go for three points, both from the manager and the players. If this continues then Ole has to go at the end of the season.

Canuckred64

Too bad the fog wasn't thicker we could have been spared that debacle. I think we could have played for hours and not scored. Should of brought on Amad and Shoretire to see if they could of changed things up a bit.

UtdAgain08

Just a disgrace of a performance from everyone involved with the team.

MonkeysMagic

End of season cant come soon enough. And then, if sense prevails, we can put this joke of a coaching team out of its misery. This team cant play well because it's had zero coaching. No one of a utd persuasion should ever accept that as progress.

Smudgers

Another shocking tactically inept performance, we haven’t got a clue

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
That has to be the worst game of the season. Hodgson is a horrible guy. So depressing. When will Utd take advantage of their situation? Maybe not enough clever players on the pitch tonight.

shaky

Do we really rely on Pogba so much? Nothing wrong with a 0-0 at stamford bridge but unacceptable at Palace. One shot on the target in the entire match and a 40min spell without taking a single shot.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
But but we would have taken this at the start of the season..amirite?

I'm sure the players will bear the brunt of things again. But this is clearly too frequent an issue.

Blood Mage

Freestyle football from a team with only two world-class players (and one is out injured and the other out of form). Not good enough, we need proper coaches who can make us better than the sum of our parts.

stu_1992

A promising but frustrating first half followed up by complete shite the second to be honest. Not sure what happened at half time but we looked like we lost our desire. You could tell 10 minutes into the second half that we weren't winning it

Serious opportunity to solidify second place gone with Leicester slipping up earlier and Liverpool/Chelsea playing each other tomorrow. Looking at the games this upcoming week, there's a strong chance we'll be 3rd at the end of it. That game left a bitter taste in the mouth.

Also feck that fog. Only contributed to a horrible watch.

Jaxa

This game annoyed me a lot more than Chelsea and is quite worrying,

Players look confused, dejected, tired and not quite sure what to do, manager makes no subs until what 75 mins ? Doesn't change style of play, happy to let that team who were clearly struggling continue to play in hope of some kind of lucky goal,

Top 4 security seems to be slipping away game by game, we look fecked

mav_9me

Not bringing on Amad when looking for a goal is criminally cowardly for me. Not worthy of being a united manager if you don't have the guts to take chances. Feck off.

Red & White

‪This doesn’t end well. We’ll limp over the line in fourth and it’ll be seen as ‘job done’. Horrendous game of football. As usual.‬

kirk buttercup

So so Bad. Players should be ashamed of themselves they looked like they didnt even Try. Should have brought the two young lads on at least they would try.

big rons sovereign

Watching Maguire stop for a minute then pass it sideways rather than launch a counter or rashford stand still before giving it away is maddening.
It wouldn't be tolerated in the Sunday league so why are these lot getting away with it?

sunama

Baghdad Bob
And here are the most stats.
CP had 2 shots on target. We had 1 shot.

RedRJ

That was embarrassingly bad, the front three, Bruno and Fred were awful. At least Bruno and Fred worked their socks off, but Rashford and Greenwood barely looked interested.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
One of the worst games you'll see. We were awful, inconceivably bad. Those players each and every one of them bar Henderson are a disgrace for that.
Shaw was good, the rest happy to pick up their wages.
Ashamed

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
The team is running on empty. I'm still scratching my head on why Ole had to play a near full-strength team in the Europa League.

Superden

Even IF we smash city, its performances and results like this that suggest we're still way off winning anything.

Michael T

Really disappointed with tonight's result. Fantastic opportunity to put a little distance between us and the rest of the chasing pack and set ourselves up for the City game; instead we look like we're running out of steam and ideas.

siw2007

That’s 90min of my life I am never getting back. That for me is the worst performance of the season, the balance was wrong, I have said time and time again, never play 3 strikers with 1 creative midfielder because all they do is stifle Bruno and none of our forwards gets the ball. But also the application from the forwards was shocking until James came on Greenwood went central, Rashford was appalling, couldn’t trap a ball and couldn’t run.

What is worse is that it is a missed chance to open a gap on Leicester and have given a chance for Chelsea to catch up. Ole and the boys need to be castrated for this tonight.

Okey

With all these questions about who we need to sign, I'm starting to think a new manager might be our most important acquisition. The right one, of course (just like the players).

r0663664

Worships Man City
Top 4 slipping away. That's what you get from Ole. The players are exactly the same as the manager. A great run of results followed by a poor run of result. Has it been 3 years already? Great run of results where Ole is appointed. Follow by bad result. Seemingly out of top 4 last year but with great run of result we finish top 4. Started this season poorly, we were the best team in the league in Jan but will we finish top 4? Players blowing hot and cold, once Pogba is back. Top 4 back on track. Joke team and manager.

Park's Petrified Pooch

Indefensibly lethargic. We’ve seen this film before. I know it’s like painting a target on your forehead for some on here, but I’ll say it anyway. We’re abysmally coached. It’s a dereliction of duty to just send them out to play off the cuff. But that’s what Ole does. Every week.

Man of the Match

Dean Henderson image Dean Henderson 53% of 238 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

4.8 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 248 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Crystal Palace win
  • Draw