CL L Champions League Group A

Manchester United 2:3 Galatasaray

Post-match discussion

Tue, 03 October 2023

Charlie Foley

Need ourselves and Bayern to win the three games not against each other basically. One part of that looks likely anyway

Lyng

Terrible. This is firmly on Ten Hag. Should have subbed Bruno of after that first half. Amrabat at left back really doesnt work. And the less said about Onana the better....

Bobski

A game that a team with any type of spine would have won by 3 or 4 goals given the absurd amount of space given.

Yet again a ridiculously unprofessional performance of ill disciplined shite. Casemiro just playing hollywoood balls constantly, bruno the same, all ill structured shambles.

OrcaFat

We actually played well. Apart from the obvious aberrations.

Heinzesight

Whilst at 1-1 all over them, some great football. But then we take the lead and every players arse falls out. The mentality is a disgrace and feck going to Old Trafford again this season, paying money to watch a bunch of fragile, weak minded arseholes.

Feel sorry for Hojlund. The only cnut with a brain out there.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Where to begin?

Fernandes, the leader of the team who sulks when things aren't going his way? Onana, the ball playing keeper who tonight did the same shit that De Gea was lambasted for (including folk like me)? What about Ten Hag for being the man at the helm of this bullshit? Or the Glazers for letting this fester for a decade?

What pisses me off the most is that these players think after they've scored a goal their job is done. It was the same after winning the league cup and our form suddenly took a nosedive. Too many players think they just need to put in the most basic of efforts and they're winners. They've developed a culture at the club of laziness and failure that as soon as they get that single goal they think they're successful. Keep Højlund, and a couple of others but feck the rest of them right off.
Fully agree. Well said.

Wayne's World

I thought City winning the treble was the low point but think this is it now

We're fecked. It's basically over

sparx99

It's almost funny if it wasn't so tragic. If it isn't flaws in the tactics then its massive individual errors.

Hojlund is fantastic though.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
It never rains...

Must be a record for a team with negative levels of composure, fecking morons all over the place.

ArjenIsM3

Unlucky for the first goal, shite defending for the rest. Other than that we didn't play badly but we make some comical mistakes in defence. You'd hope things had been better if we had a left back available and could play Amrabat in midfield. Only positive was Hojlund.

Canuckred64

Don't know if the team has stopped playing for the manager, or the players are crap.

Cloud7

If we aren’t beating teams like this and Crystal Palace at home then what are we doing really? Where are we going?

Also if we can’t qualify for the next round I would prefer we finish last in the group. Sick to death of the Europa league.

Kearnkoff69

Time to hand the team over to the kids. Drop the underperforming players and give the youth a run - it cannot get worse than this.

IamBurnsey

This team and club is doing nothing again worth talking about until big changes are made, they can change managers all they want but ultimately it will fail, the club is rotten from top to bottom!!!!

joleb

Honestly I have been a fan since more than 25 years now, I rarely write and I rarely moan.

But, now, my only conclusion is that we are cursed. There is no other way to think about it.

After SAF, we got cursed

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Score a goal, think the game is over, concede 5 minutes later.
Individual absolute stupidity all over the pitch.

I fecking hate this squad man, genuinely can't stand most of the players. Weak and mentality more fragile than a child.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Amazing to lose that.
Huge problems defensively. We have a keeper who doesn't really make saves and becomes miniscule when opponents run in.
We saw it v Forest and again tonight.
Crouching down making the opponents decision for them.

Man of the Match

Rasmus Hojlund image Rasmus Hojlund 94% of 279 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

4.4 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 308 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Galatasaray win
  • Draw