PL D FA Premier League

Manchester United 0:0 Hull City

Post-match discussion

Wed, 01 February 2017

VanGaalEra

So awful ffs! Blowing a major fecking opportunity to close points at home to Hull.

0-0!!!! 0-0!!!!!!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This one is on Mou. Stop fecking playong rashford on the left wing he is pub level out there. Why the feck did Martial play no part as well? No getting around it, but this one is on Mourinho and with it go our chances for top 4. fecking joke, cant beat Hull fecking city at home.

For actual performances, everyone bar Valencia was shit in the first half. Second half pogba was class, herrera pretty good while everyone else was a waste. Oh and rojo good too but still. We are a joke at home, 6 draws now? And the teams weve drawn against. Its embarassing

WyoManU

Not sure why some of you are so surprised. I was called all sorts of nasty names when I suggested that we were fairly placed in 6th. I was called worse when I suggested that we need a major overhaul still, especially when considering that two of our biggest contributors this season are 35+. You all think that every goalkeeper that comes to OT has the game of their life, when I believe it is just that we have very little composure and finishing ability.

We were outworked by a very poor team who just cared more. We lose possession all over the pitch with poor passing and never win 50-50 balls. I haven't thought we were good enough for top 4 all season and I still don't. We have a lot of players that I don't think are good enough. What we just saw is exactly what we are as a team.

space

Shit Shit Shit

Not been this angry at a performance for a long time. Absolute shite, Hull were there for the taking. Massive game, completely blown our Top 4 chances. And feck Mourinho for not bringing in Martial

RedDevil@84

Absolute garbage performance. We were literally sleeping for first 65 mins or so. No motivation no pace no zeal to win it.
Jose should be whipping these players instead of bullying Martial.

efraim

Can't be accused of being a gloryhunter
Ruined my evening.

MoskvaRed

This is a team still failing to rise to the occasion. 3 points out of 9 when our rivals are dropping points. Europa League here we come again..

Siorac

We're a 6th place team.
Exactly. That was my first thought too. We are in our rightful place.

Very poor performance, zero urgency until the final minutes and awful finishing again.

Reynoldo

I hate Smalling's plastic action man stance every time he has to kick the ball.

waza7111

We must be the worst team when it comes to missing easy chances. Pogba, Rashford and Mata should all score.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
We need a proper killer of a striker, for me Ibra is simply not good enough and misses too many chances!

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
fecks sake. Made Huddleston and CLuckas look like xavi and iniesta.

We only turn up for the second half.

Im getting fed up with this.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Have you watched the last few games? He keeps turning to players who are playing badly and ignoring the few who are playing well.
Of course, but the point is; did the side we put out tonight have enough about it to beat a team like hull. In my view it did and as such the players need to shoulder the responsibility.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Usual bottle job when everyone else fecks up.

Nothing like the other draws at OT where we definitely should've won.

Keeper had a few saves but nothing out of this world.

Refereeing was abysmal but our discipline also so poor - we gave away 20 fecking fouls. That's a foul almost every 4th minute. Niasse should've been off twice. Referees shit-scared to give us anything after the few games rub of the green we had.

BlahRules

Jose's fault, why the feck would you play Darrick when you know Hull are going to be defensive. Dumbfeck he better not come up with luck.

Philadelphian

We don't have a manager who motivates his team or plays with any semblance of an attacking style (nothing but long balls and crosses). And on top of that we have too many average players.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Challenge. Foul. Injury. Challenge. Foul. Injury. Felt like we only saw 20 minutes of football.

Why did Rooney and Mata come on ahead of Martial? We had no one willing to run at them, and Meyler was a deer in the headlights, but was rarely tested. Martial would have roasted him.

Woeful finishing. Mata should have smashed it. Pogba when through has put it right at the keeper. So many slices and scuffs.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Oh and of course people will start saying how amazingly beautiful City are compared to us because they won tonight.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
4 points behind City and Liverpool coming-out of their respective slumps; 5 points ahead of Everton :nono:

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Sick and tired of this shit. Mkhitaryan falling over again and again. Zlatan attempting daft scissors kicks. Rooney doing nothing a bog standard Premier league player cannot do. Rashford looking like a less polished Martial, who can't get a look in for reasons only Jose knows.

Also, who was the guy who created that Mata finishing thread? He's missed two simple and crucial chances since that thread was created. :lol:

Flying high

WTF was that? 5 minutes was not enough. 2 minutes for the injury. Plus ridiculous unpunished time wasting during extra time.

No bookings until far too late. I'm calling this dodgy. That ref did not want a fair game.

The effort was there but the quality wasn't. But letting a team get away with what Hull were allowed to do for 90 minutes is not phucking on.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Not good enough and I can't say the result came as a surprise.

Ixion

Ahh well. No urgency, always trying to take one touch too many. We'll stay 6th all season.

Ban

Both on Jose and the players. This is what I was afraid of. Another draw and a shite performance all around. I'm livid at all the players who have been fannying around all game, especially Pogba. And at Jose for bringing on Rooney and leaving Martial.

He needs to change something and players need to get some urgency and realize CL is slipping out of their hands.

Jose needs to sit and take a long, hard look at himself and see what's going on cause we're off form in a crucial part of the season.

And players needs a big, nice slapping. All of them. One by one. They're playing like they have a god given right to win and like they think all the opposing players will just let them have the ball.

I don't know.

I'm off to bed. Screw this.

Santos J

Love Jose but christ knows what he was thinking with that Rooney sub. Completely nullified any attacking threat we'd have had from Pogba and Herrera with it then we go even slower when we need the opposite with Mata coming on for Mkhi. Terrible result on a day we really needed to win.

Ra5hid

PATHETIC!!!!!! We've scored 33 goals this season as same as everton, and they are 5 points off us.

Goals win matches and we can't fecking score.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
0-0 at home to Hull. What's the point in getting angry? If that's the best they can do, it's not worth the emotion.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Shocking. Utter cak. Missing chances left, right and centre. The goalie made one top stop, from Mata on the line (and Mata should've scored that). The rest were easy for him. I think I could've played in goal for Hull tonight. Virtually every chance was scuffed or straight at him. Hot horse mess.

Irrational.

Absolute bottle job.

Disgraceful. The players all need to hang their heads in shame. I am simply lost for words.

This opportunity was handed to us on a plate on a rare occasion where Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool all dropped points.

Mourinho's stubbornness and personal vendettas are costing us big time. Why play a formation with a lone striker? Why drop an in-form Martial? Why bring on Rooney? How is Ibra allowed to stay on the pitch for 90 minutes game after game?

On another day we win this comfortably, but we're also lucky not to lose. A keeper having another worldie and the ref being a wanker is nothing new. There are no excuses.

And Paul, keep off social media and posting celebration dances until you actually achieve something with this team, or at least put in a performance worthy of that £89 million price tag.

I'm ashamed of this team tonight.

Feck off football.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Was this Mourinho's Moyes vs Fulham?

Throughout this game I started getting the feeling that Jose may have to start fearing for his future soon.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Martial instead of Rooney would have been by far the better sub. FFS.

Player Ratings

4.8 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 448 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Hull City win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 34% Man Utd 2:0 Hull City
  • 30% Man Utd 3:0 Hull City