PL D FA Premier League

Leicester City 2:2 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sat, 23 December 2017

aaron221295

Supports
Luton Town
Not sure what’s making me more sick today the 2 bottles of wine and 15 pints I’ve had or Saturdays result

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
He had to repeat himself a few times because people like you didn't read what he said. Rightly annoyed
"People like me"...there sure seems to be a lot of angry people on this site who are quick to pick a fight. I didn't say anything disrespectful. When someone says something along the lines of "this was the first since..." or "this was the quickest since..." you expect him to be talking about something that hasn't happened for a while. I guess I should have just realized he was posting a useless fact...

PS Merry Christmas

roseguy64

"People like me"...there sure seems to be a lot of angry people on this site who are quick to pick a fight. I didn't say anything disrespectful. When someone says something along the lines of "this was the first since..." or "this was the quickest since..." you expect him to be talking about something that hasn't happened for a while. I guess I should have just realized he was posting a useless fact...

PS Merry Christmas
Same to you.

Also, I had the same expectation as you regarding his post. I understand why you said what you did. Just saying, he's right to be annoyed

redIndianDevil

Park the bus. Here's someone who clearly can't have watched the game.
I did, I'm not sure you did. Did you not see the number of crosses that Albrighton bombed into our box and we kept clearing and hoofing it out, without trying to retain possession. That is parking the bus, try to load of our box with defenders to hold onto a lead.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name

PS Merry Christmas
:lol:

dirkey

I did, I'm not sure you did. Did you not see the number of crosses that Albrighton bombed into our box and we kept clearing and hoofing it out, without trying to retain possession. That is parking the bus, try to load of our box with defenders to hold onto a lead.
No it's not. Parking the bus is keeping everyone behind the ball and not even trying to attack. We had plenty of attacking moves in the last ten minutes. Witness rashford having lukaku inside in 93rd minute, with mkh also in attack. That's not parking the bus.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
No it's not. Parking the bus is keeping everyone behind the ball and not even trying to attack. We had plenty of attacking moves in the last ten minutes. Witness rashford having lukaku inside in 93rd minute, with mkh also in attack. That's not parking the bus.
I still don't underatand why rashford didn't pass that. His decision making is zero

Denis' cuff

Utterly disgraceful from Rashford and I’m almost a fanboy. Two seconds after that snapshot, he played that ball back to left mf. Inexplicable. Probably worse than the three misses in that it was deliberate.

el3mel

I still can't know how the feck he didn't pass that to Lukaku. If I was Lukaku, I would have went and slapped Rashford after that ball.

Foxbatt

I think all this praise in the British press has gone to his head. Someone needs to bring him down a peg or two.

Player Ratings

5.4 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 407 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Leicester win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 25% Leicester 1:2 Man Utd
  • 15% Leicester 0:2 Man Utd