g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

CL W Champions League Round of 16 2nd Leg

Paris St Germain 1:3 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Wed, 06 March 2019

stu_1992

Holy fecking shit! What a comeback and what a moment. I watched that in a bar on France surrounded by 95% supporters and the atmosphere was amazing. They never saw this coming, and to be fair, neither did I. Great away performance and we capatalised on their mistakes perfectly. Definitely up with there with memorable games, and especially in the Post SAF era. That penalty took an age to happen and was painful to watch. And the added time afterwards seemed to go on forever. Highly debatable penalty of course, but I won't complain too much. :D

Wal2Fra

Watches it on French TV and the commentators are so biased it is unreal.

Celebrating when PSG scored, complaining at decision against PSG and nothing to say about United.

Tonight we shut them up, we shut Mourinho and his shit comments up, we shut up the fans of everyone who has enjoyed the past few years of United failing and against all odds, we shut up the football world!

Lukaku doing what he does best. Rashford with balls of steel. Solskjaer made a decisin early to get Bailly off and Dalot had a good game all round.

Incredible night!

Escape Goat

Supports
Forest
From the Mourinho lows to this, what a fecking season it's been so far.

Red_toad

Great match, couldn’t believe how many posters had just given up on the tie. Lovely to see our crap striker who can’t score against the big teams bagging yet another double. Was really a game for the much maligned members of the United squad, they stood tall and were counted.
Finally what an effect Ole has had on this team, he’s got our boys playing with passion and pride once more :devil:

UnitedChampionsAgain

Magnificent result! Couldn't see it coming though, I can't remember us having a shot in the second half. Rashford saving his one moment of quality for when it mattered and massive performances from Rom and Shaw. Get everyone fit again and let's see where we can take this.

Cro_Devil

Great night. Glad for the kids and lads, but most of all proud, proud that my favorit clubs is not fake one or money make one. You can’t buy this.

They dont know what hit them
MANCHESTER UNITED hit them.

Reactions: SteveJ

saivet

To put this into context. No team had ever gone through after losing the first leg at home by two clear goals before tonight.

We did it without 5 guaranteed starts.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Man I am really glad Pogba was suspended.

If he were to take that last penalty, I would have surely died with that slow run up.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Lukaku heads the ball away for the last free kick, and just like a center back tells everyone who is not a defender to push out. What a fecking leader in this game he was.

madzo2007

I still can't believe it, the smile is not coming of my face for the rest of the week! Was so proud of the performance even if we only won on the night without going through. Football bloody hell, my heart was pounding during the VAR review and the pen and the last few minutes felt like an eternity!

Go and read back the match thread, makes for a good laugh now.

Rolaholic

Honestly this might be the most glorious night I've had as a United fan since that rainy night in Moscow...

Been contemplating getting 'Ole's at the wheel' tatted on my arm the last hour :lol:

Walters_19_MuFc

Ole is God.

Cannot believe it. I was proud of the boys at 2-1. They did themselves proud. To take it that one further and win the game is special.

History has been made!!

Wow!!!

marko goalo

What a beautiful night, don't care it's horsing it down outside.....it's been a while since we've had a European night like tonight, too long but long may it continue!!!

Attacking Midfielder

Supports
Ajax
Congrats Mancunians! Great result by your guys! I would like to suggest we do the 2017 Europa League final all over in Madrid this year, only with another outcome this time ;)

gajender

What a Night half the first team out still made the history ,make no mistake we finally have a manager and the team who believe I wouldn't put past us to lift the trophy and properly usher in post Sir Alex era.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Wow, just wow. People we’ve written off at different points of time at this club (lukaku, mctominay, Fred, lindelof, smalling, shaw), have just turned in the performance of their lives for Ole. The mans a fecking genius. I’m naming my first born after him, I’m getting a tattoo, the lot.

I can’t even sleep now, incredible match and on top of it all, he managed to get Chong and Greenwood onto the pitch!!!!

Give him the job.

Player Ratings

7.6 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 695 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • PSG win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 19% PSG 1:3 Man Utd