PL W FA Premier League

Wolverhampton Wanderers 0:1 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sun, 29 August 2021

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Stole 3 points there, De Gea and Mason saved us along with Wolves not being able to finish their dinner, the midfield situation is beyond a joke.
That is what Wolves should be worried about. Aren't they supposedly bringing another striker in. Also agree if Ole says Fred was good today, like he said about Matic last weekend I will scream.

dave2528

Hats off to Wolves playing the first half like it was the European finals.

Game raising pricks.

They've still yet to score, 3 matches in, by the way.

Scholsey2004

Poor performance overall. Sancho really struggled to find any space. Visibly frustrated on the bench after he came off. Pogba still doesnt look right in a midfield 2 to me either and theres not much fluidity in our play yet. Varane has hit the ground running though and the kid managed to sneak the win for us. Hopefully we'll find some form against Newcastle.

Manny

Grammar Police
Sourness :lol: I think oppos are concerned

On a side note, Wolves were incredible. Especially the first half.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Keane reckons it's a foul now.

Have these guys not heard the move to minimal contact not being a foul this season?

RetroStu

Why is every none Utd ex player or pundit always so bitter towards us?, i mean you can see the bitterness in their faces, like they are about to lose it over us. Its like what you would expect Rawk and Bluemoon users to be like. I mean Christ even some of our ex players themselves do it too. :lol:

Sanchez7

Fkin Ince can't even recognise De Gea's save. "Is it a great save or a great miss?" Twat

cyberman

Have they forgotten that Dean saw it face on and didn’t think it was a foul? What’s VAR going to do?

lex talionis

Bloody hell, Sourness is saying it's a leg breaker now.

He slightly skimmed him. Since when does that become a foul, when he walks on a few metres before deciding it hurts?
A career ender, no doubt. Maybe even his life was in jeopardy!

moxdevil

Too honest rubbish. He watches where the ball goes, realises it has gone to a United player, looks at the referee, and then decides he's going to force the referee to stop play and went down.

Similar performance to that against Soton. Look off the pace and a bit causal. Still not convinced that we can have Pogba in midfield unless we play a diamond, when we don't have the ball we end up with only Fred in midfield.

Barthez

I honestly think Sourness is going to burst a blood vessel - He is still absolutely livid!!!

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Nothing to do with wolves actually being a good side then?
Ok.
Weren’t much better last week, luckily today De ages saved our asses with that double save then Mason with the bit of class. Can’t think of anymore positives here other than Varane looking completely settled in.

ghagua

I would love to know what VDB has done to not deserve a single minute on the pitch. You cannot tell me that he is doing worse in training than the players we see on the pitch. This seems to be personal to me.

Gopher Brown

Perfect storm for Souness - flukey win for Man Utd and Pogba committing the worst foul in the history of football

Whatsername

Souness is so predictable, all you can do is laugh at him.
He won’t let it go :lol: :lol:

That was hard to watch, we were so poor on the whole. Praise the lord for Dave and Mason, and Varane’s going to be class for us.
Very happy that we beat Wolves though, I live in an area full of Wolves supporters.

Flytan

What is this shit?

Has Ole stifled Rashford or Greenwood?

What about Pogba or Bruno?

What evidence do you have that he will stifle Sancho?

Edit: putting this here in case I’m missing some kind of sarcasm
He's completely derailed dvb. Like to the point he may never see the pitch again. Rashford has gotten worse since ole arrived. Pogba has been inconsistent since he arrived and was already a top tier player before he met ole. Bruno has been fine. Greenwood looks fine. James hasn't evolved at all. Martial gotten worse.

Ole is great at managing the personalities of players but can't help them strategically at all

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Guess Wolves got the points then. Good for them. They're top of the league as they've won all their games on xG.
That would make sense if you think the point of xG is to tell you who won a match. I'm not that stupid and I'm surprised you are.

Man of the Match

David de Gea image David de Gea 66% of 459 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

6.0 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 450 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Wolves win
  • Draw