Posters whose countries didn’t qualify for Euro 2020, who will you be cheering on this summer?

This charge has been levelled at England fans for as long as I can remember, but are we really any more confident in our team than other nations that can call upon really good players?
so many fans from other nations don’t actually get that “3 Lions” is now sung ironically.

In 1996 there was a swirl of optimism, it was the middle of britpop, labour was about to be elected. It was the perfect song that captured the mood.

It’s not just a self deprecating song that everyone knows the words too!

Pundits might big up England (but we all know they talk shot) - English fans in the whole don’t think we will win. Best is that, we might be ‘in the mix’, and if luck goes our way we might have a chance.

this idea that we are confident is other fans misreading the room.

Botim

Supports
Royal Antwerp FC
Surprising so many are supporting the Netherlands. They're shit.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Scotland. But once we get knocked out ill be supporting anyone but England (except the UTD players) :lol:

Reckon Belgium/Portugal/France win it.

England have a great squad but a shit manager so yous wont win it thankfully :)

Idxomer

England as it has been the case in international tournaments since Ronaldo and Zidane retired.

Kounan

Basically where United players play, with England as first team. But during tournament it can change.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Well as as a German I couldn’t care less about the Germany National Team (probably because it is usually full of Bayern players) I will again support the teams with United players.
So mostly England (who will probably again disappoint) and Portugal among the top teams.

Oranges038

Probably Portugal, mostly for Bruno.

Maybe a little bit for Ronaldo.

But Nothing for Pepe.

Rossa

Norway. We hardly ever qualify, so as a general rule I think most Norwegians have another nationality they cheer for. For me, as for many others, that would be England with France second. I think I would appreciate Portugal as champions as well.

Halftrack

Everyone who plays England, purely because of how salty a bunch of English posters got about non-English posters cheering for Croatia against them at the WC.

Yes, I'm a child.

Steve Bruce

I'm from NI & I'll be supporting England. The reason for this is I was brought up in Manchester for 9 years until I was 10 before returning home. England are my close 2nd team behind NI

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Will be rooting for exciting end to end high scoring games, minimal VAR feckery and an underdog winning the euros, and all United players doing well (individually at least). Wouldn't mind an England win if Rashford plays a key role. Otherwise Portugal probably #1 for Bruno and Ronaldo. Don't want France (recent WC winners), Belgium (0 United attachment, just KdB wanking), Spain or Germany (both were almost too dominant between 2008-2018 so they need a bit more flopping IMO) to win it.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
I'm from NI & I'll be supporting England. The reason for this is I was brought up in Manchester for 9 years until I was 10 before returning home. England are my close 2nd team behind NI
If Wales don’t qualify I support the home nations and the ROI. Spent sometime living in England and while I haven’t in Scotland or Ireland I like the countries.

PSV

Being Norwegian I'm of course going to root for our good neighbours Finland and Russia.

A bit of a shame they are in the same group, but I guess Belgium and Denmark will have to yield.

lsd

The Oracle
France and whoever is playing England. World like to see Wales and Scotland do well

lsd

The Oracle
This charge has been levelled at England fans for as long as I can remember, but are we really any more confident in our team than other nations that can call upon really good players?

It's not being confident it's being really annoying that makes us root against you. Basically being English and being responsible for so many wrongs in the history of the world too