Pre-Season Friendlies

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We've just announced that we will be playing Blackpool on the 22nd August and Blackburn on the 1st September with a third friendly yet to be announced (probably around the 6th or 7th) as the new season starts on the 12th.

Anyone else?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
20 minutes into our first pre-season friendly against Blackpool and we are losing 3-1. :drool:

We aren't playing a poor side either...if this isn't a side crying out for deep investment I don't know what is. Embarassing.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
20 minutes into our first pre-season friendly against Blackpool and we are losing 3-1. :drool:

We aren't playing a poor side either...if this isn't a side crying out for deep investment I don't know what is. Embarassing.
Penny for Ancelotti's thoughts. :lol:

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool v Stuttgart 5:00

Starting XI Alisson, Williams, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Keita, Jones, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Bloody hell calm down Klopp. I was expecting the babies out for this. :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We've managed to bring the game from 3-0 down inside 11 minutes (yeah, it was that bad)

to 3-3. Gylfi manages to be one of the worst on the pitch but still ends up with 2 goals (Pen and Free Kick) and an assist. Football is a funny game.

RashyForPM

What's our schedule?
Strangely, I think we haven’t a single one planned yet. Maybe just a few BCD intra-squad friendlies and friendlies against Championship fodder, like before the resumption of last season. Tbf to Ole and the rest of the planners, it did work well and helped us finish top 3.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Strangely, I think we haven’t a single one planned yet. Maybe just a few BCD intra-squad friendlies and friendlies against Championship fodder, like before the resumption of last season. Tbf to Ole and the rest of the planners, it did work well and helped us finish top 3.
Yeah, I don't think there's a protocol for such an unusual time - was just wondering. Less than 3 weeks away now.