Pre-season friendly Wigan - Manchester United

AndyJ1985

Crerand is like a dopey old Grandad, but he's lovable. Much prefer him to knob heads like Owen and Andy Townsend.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
In the future the standard of every single fullback for this club should be pace first. Valencia has made the difference in width so far.
Yeah let's sign Moreno.

LARulz

I noticed in that free kick Januzaj was completely unmarked, not a single player assigned to him. Should make the most of that in other set pieces. I know it's only a friendly but for him to get a goal would be great for confidence.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
It's baffling, why would MUTV have a non-biased commentator? He's meant to be a touch of light, United related relief. He's a club legend furthermore.
I remember Paddy going on TV and debending Cantona's Kung Fu kick, at a time nobody else wanted to defend him. That's the kinda bias I love. Paddy all day for me.

skidmark

Account closed by request: 23/12/16
Supports
Utd, and NUFC
It's baffling, why would MUTV have a non-biased commentator? He's meant to be a touch of light, United related relief. He's a club legend furthermore.
I don't think it's the fact he's biased, it's more that he seems to be watching a different game versus the rest of us.

Tiber

Id to see Pereira break through at United. Love that sorta player and its about time we have a Brazilian

RC89

How are we playing lads? Anyone care to provide a line up and score?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Based on a preseason game against Wigan where he isn't even playing? Right on.
Based on 3 players playing really well behind the main striker and Rooney being the least convincing in the past two years.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Pereira :drool: interesting to see him deep too. Wonder would he be suited to a Thiago type position rather than a 10?

Viggers

phenomenal control from Young. I genuinley didn't think he was capable of that level of finesse

prateik

Busby.. surrounded by Law, Charlton, Best and.... Crerand.
show him some respect. He can do whatever the feck he wants.

JON.B

Sloop
No way Jose gets rid of Blind, such a good footballer that will be a real asset over the coarse of the season.

Tosicsleftpeg

Are Wigan even trying? Total walkover at the moment, I know we have a far better side but this is very easy...

Hang on I've just realised LVG has affected my expectations in in disbelief at beating Wigan by 2 goals.

Raw

How are we playing lads? Anyone care to provide a line up and score?
First half: Johnstone, TFM, Blind, Bailly, Shaw, Herrera, Carrick, Lingard, Mkhitaryan, Memphis, Wilson

Mkhi looked great, though overall a pretty nothing half with 0 shots on target

Second half: Johnstone, Valencia, Bailly, Jones, Blind, Herrera, Pereira, Young, Mata, Januzaj, Keane

Looking a lot better after a giveaway of a goal scored by Keane, then Pereira with a belter after a free kick move.

Currently 2-0 to Utd