Predict our last two results

Member 113277

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for

West Ham - W 2-0

Leicester - score draw (Vardy is dangerous)

We get 4th

Chelsea lose at LIverpool, but beat Wolves, so we get 3rd on GD.

However, it's a lottery with all the games shoe horned into a short period.

Exciting.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
:lol:

I'm fearing another of our notorious slow starts tonight, letting West Ham take the lead and us then fighting to get back on terms by half-time. Another slow start after half-time sees them back in the lead, and then we pile-forward for ages looking for a second equaliser, leaving us open on the counter for their better rested/fresher in-form players to force a defensive/keeper feck-up to kill the game.

Leicester I see a late equaliser by them after we try to see the game out; Vardy of course scores, but that ex-City player costing us can't be ruled-out, maybe even Evans.

Liverpool losing is a big call, but a committed Chelsea team on a high from the weekend, with it all to play for against a team waiting for the after-match party and no fans to create an atmosphere - could happen.

Wolves are dull as feck, once Chelsea break-through then I think they see it out despite their own dodgy defence. Not a big call this one.

The last seven years have taken their toll :lol:
Yeah, I hear you. My head says we should finish top 4, if not third most of the time. I still have the doubts that we'll just slip up though.

Bratone

Same points, same GD, less goals scored.

Leicester finish above us.
We have the same GD right now so if we beat West Ham by 2 goals and lose by 1 goal against Leicester wouldn't it mean that we will still have +1 GD so we'll finish 4th?

Riz

We have the same GD right now so if we beat West Ham by 2 goals and lose by 1 goal against Leicester wouldn't it mean that we will still have +1 GD so we'll finish 4th?
Not sure if you’re on the wind up considering how many times this has been addressed on the forum in the last week or so but I’ll bite... :lol:

If we lose by 1 goal to Leicester that’s +1 for them and -1 for us. Every goal in that match will be a 2 GD swing.

fps

West Ham have scored 7 goals in their last 2 matches and Moyes will be licking his lips after that today.

I actually think West Ham will be the more difficult of the 2 matches!

Moyes will want to bring it to us and make it really, really physical... don't underestimate that.
“That’s what I do, I feck up Man Utd.”

Member 113277

I doubt that. Especially at home to Wolves. We might seal top 3 today anyways.
It depends which Liverpool turns up tonight - before they secured the league, I would have predicted a home win with a reasonably high probability, but now I'm not so sure, it depends if they are stinging from winning only 2/5 in their last games.

Equally, don't underestimate a motivated Wolves team seeking to nail 5th for the Europa League - they are awkward, even at Chez Bridge.

I could see you getting anywhere between 1-6 points from your last two games.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I am very worried after today and after the last few games. I think we are gassed.

Two draws will do it to finish above Leicester and at this point I'm not sure we are getting them.

I think Liverpool will beat Chelsea and then Chelsea will beat Wolves so IMO we'll need 6 points to leapfrog them.

We've 72 hours until we play again.
2 games to put in one final massive effort to fall over the line.

I'm going

Utd 1-1 WHU.

Leicester 1-1 United

We'll scrape in.

I'm worried.
Nothing about today makes me change my mind. We look dead.

Were still in the hunt

RyRy11

Nothing about today makes me change my mind. We look dead.

Were still in the hunt
And Leicester have a whole week to rest/prepare.. needed a win tonight, I really don’t think we will get points from the Leicester game. Down to whether Chelsea feck it up.

NoneBmStore

And Leicester have a whole week to rest/prepare.. needed a win tonight, I really don’t think we will get points from the Leicester game. Down to whether Chelsea feck it up.
Have you seen Leicester lately? They've been absolutely horrendous
The match will be a shiteshow of epic proportions

McGrathsipan

Its touch and go.
They have been worse than us.
I'm glad there will be no fans

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
If we win our last game, we stay at 3rd
If we draw, we finish 4th
If we loss, we will end up 5th

Expect to see many last game drama!

Untd55

If we win our last game, we stay at 3rd
If we draw, we finish 4th
If we loss, we will end up 5th

Expect to see many last game drama!
Not if Chelsea lose against Wolves.

This is why I don't get why people were saying that failing to win against West Ham made no difference, because it did. Had we won, Chelsea would have had to win against Wolves to surpass us even if we lost against Leicester. Now, a draw is enough for them if we lose.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Not if Chelsea lose against Wolves.

This is why I don't get why people were saying that failing to win against West Ham made no difference, because it did. Had we won, Chelsea would have had to win against Wolves to surpass us even if we lost against Leicester. Now, a draw is enough for them if we lose.
Sure. Nothing is 100%. But chance for Chelsea to loss at home against Wolves is very very low, we just can't count on that.

Among top 4 contender, we are the only team playing away from home on the last day of the season,

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
Sure. Nothing is 100%. But chance for Chelsea to loss at home against Wolves is very very low, we just can't count on that.

Among top 4 contender, we are the only team playing away from home on the last day of the season,
Wolves need to finish 6th to guarantee Europa League and they last played Monday. In addition, Chelse's defense is very fragile so it's likely Wolves get at least one goal.

TheLord

I think Chelsea will beat Wolves at home.
We need to be careful - there's no room for complacency.

RkkMan

It`s simple there`s 9 outcomes of who gets 3rd and 4th place and 7 outcomes favor us. If we can`t get a good result against a depleted out of form Leicester team we don`t deserve CL football
Anyway going for draws for both Utd and Chelsea as I can see Wolves giving Chelsea a hard time.

McGrathsipan

I'll stick with my draw predicts for us but I think Wolves will beat the Chavs.
One last push you fickers!! Come on Wolves