Predict the day we'll win the League

pacifictheme

Liverpool has finished ahead of us for a grand total of 1 year in a row. Sorry, but I don't lower my expectations. I think I am realistic and the only teams who I think are better than us are City and Liverpool. Luckily there are 17 other teams in the league. You can even take out Chelsea and Tottenham if you like and leave 15 teams and that still leaves 90 points up for grabs. But I get it...nobody wants to be called "delusional" so it's better to be all "doom and gloom". Sorry, but I don't lower my expectations. We saw glimpses of what this team can do last year when Ole took over and that's what I am expecting to see this year. But go ahead and try and talk me out of it. it won't work...
Fair enough. Might track your posts for a good laugh through out the season. Hope you're right but yeah. You won't be.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Just put your ugly mugs on the 30year FaceApp challenge to see how you look when you get back to the top of the tree.

Luke1995

Can't see it happening as long as Pep and Klopp are in the league and both have no reason to leave anytime soon.

I'm afraid we are in for a long wait. Earliest prediction from me is May 15th 2030

DLE

Alternative for Docklands Light Rail
If Ole is the guy, he needs 3 years to be fair. So let’s say May 2023.

jesperjaap

If we continue to only make one top quality transfer every summer which is pretty much what we have done for most of them since Ferguson retired with such an average team, the only way we can possibly win the league is with a plethora of youngsters coming through at the same time like the Fergie fledglings.

The last side we had that won the league was actually very average, won largely due to the expert management of Ferguson and the magic of Van Persie....but that side was still much better than any since where as quite a few other teams are much better than that side was. We have been nowhere near good enough to win a title for some time now and without major changes in the quality of our transfers both in and out we wont be winning one any time soon

AlwaysRed66

It certainly wont be this season. I expect we will soon be predicting when we will reach the dizzy heights of top 4.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
We won’t win the league until the Glazers sell up and we have owners that prioritise the football over where the next noodle sponsorship is coming from.

Mr angry

Supports
Bury
When Woodward and the Glazers go. United are turning into Newcastle under Mike Ashley, a marketing tool first and a football club second.

NJM78

We will go longer than the 26 year wait in my opinion unless drastic changes in ownership and boardroom.

Denis79

Won't happen again under the Glazers in my opinion, after who knows.