Predict the summer window

croadyman

It's going to be Sancho Grealish and a rotational LCB if we can offload Rojo and Jones
Yeah it is certainly looking that way,wouldn't surprise me if we went for Ake at LCB if price is reasonable (in other words if Bournemouth get relegated)

croadyman

In
Sancho - £85m
Grealish - £45m
Backup CB (not a big name like Godfrey for example) £15-20m
Ighalo - £10-15m in Jan

Out
Lingard - £20m or loan
Alexis - £15m
Smalling - £15m
Mata - £5-10m
Rojo - £5-10m
Dalot - Loan

Can’t see us shifting Jones & I think Ole will keep Pereira around. Sancho & Grealish will be Mata & Lingard’s replacements. The backup CB will replace Smalling & Rojo and essentially be 3rd choice given Bailly, Jones & Tuanzebe’s injuries.
Yeah that is exactly how I think they will approach the CB situation,this could explain Hirst mentioning Rodon in his podcast. Worth remembering that Mata's dad is Salisu's agent too.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yeah that is exactly how I think they will approach the CB situation,this could explain Hirst mentioning Rodon in his podcast. Worth remembering that Mata's dad is Salisu's agent too.
Someone like either of them or Ake, Godfrey, Mings etc dependent on who is relegated. We won’t won’t to pay over £20m for a backup CB I don’t think.

croadyman

Someone like either of them or Ake, Godfrey, Mings etc dependent on who is relegated. We won’t won’t to pay over £20m for a backup CB I don’t think.
Well the way it is looking right now all three could go down. Which of those would you say best fits what we need?

Champagne Football

I think Jadon Sancho will be our only big name signing.

With Matic extending his contract, I think Dylan Levitt might be slowly groomed to eventually replace him.

I think we'll sign one of Mings or Joe Rodon depending on price tags.

croadyman

I think Jadon Sancho will be our only big name signing.

With Matic extending his contract, I think Dylan Levitt might be slowly groomed to eventually replace him.

I think we'll sign one of Mings or Joe Rodon depending on price tags.
I am still confident we can get Grealish too,we aren't going to be paying fees up front for them like we did with Maguire & Wan Bissaka.

sp_107

What are the options we got if we want to sign someone in 30-40M range who can become a 100m player for RW, CF, DM and CD positions?

fps

Number one target is Jadon Sancho, if Utd get him they won't be signing anyone else for significant money.