Predict the Top 6 20/21 in order

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I think we could surprise a few people next season with the caveat being we sign Sancho and a couple of others to bolster the squad. With that in mind I'm going optimistic;

1- City
2- Utd
3- Pool

4- Chelsea
5- Spurs
6- Leicester
I’m just quoting this for my own reference but I quite like the look of this prediction just over the half way stage. The only one I think I’ve underestimated is Leicester who i now fancy to get top 4.

Of course at the point of this prediction I thought we would also bolster with Sancho and we didn’t so we really overachieved from my initial expectations.

PoTMS

Man City
Liverpool
Man United
Chelsea
Leicester
Spurs

0le

This thread took an interesting turn after our first few games of the season :D

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
  1. City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Chelsea
  4. United
  5. Spurs
  6. Arsenal
Think it'll end:
  1. City
  2. United
  3. Liverpool
  4. Leicester
  5. Chelsea
  6. West Ham
  7. Everton
  8. Spurs
  9. Arsenal
Chelsea's problem is they took too long to sack Lampard IMO. Though it might be tight with leicester and Chelsea in the end.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Feck it, this season is going to be a mad season so I'm going for a wildly optimistic prediction.

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. City
5. Everton
6. United
Early contender for the worst prediction of the season.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Putting Arsenal third was poor even at the time :lol: :lol: :lol:
The prediction was made 4 games into the season. Arsenal's record at the time was 3 wins 1 loss and they had just knocked Liverpool out of the league cup. United 6th and Chelsea 1st are easily the more outlandish predictions imo :D

SirMarcusRashford

City
United
Leicester
Liverpool

Edit:- Other than United, Liverpool have some easy games on paper. Chelsea have some tough games, but i actually fancy them to win the Champions League, is it wrong to say (other than the final) that could be an easier route?

They are more or less through the semi's, i can't see Madrid knocking them out and i think they'd knock Liverpool out over 2 legs, last season they wouldn't have but they are far more balanced than Liverpool right now due to Liverpool's defence problems and would probably have too much for them over 180mins.

In the final obviously if they get City/PSG/Bayern it's tough but it's final and anything can happen.

Last edited:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
You started the season poorly. It was a genuine prediction at the time.
To be fair, I imagine some United fans had equally bleak predictions after the Tottenham game.

Chief123

i suspect this is going to be spot on
Looking at all the remaining fixtures I think Liverpool are pretty much nailed on to get 3rd. They’ve only got us as the difficult game. After that I expect Chelsea to get more points than West Ham and Leciester from the remaining set of fixtures.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Looking at all the remaining fixtures I think Liverpool are pretty much nailed on to get 3rd. They’ve only got us as the difficult game. After that I expect Chelsea to get more points than West Ham and Leciester from the remaining set of fixtures.
yeh, and we have both to play too. If we beat both of them, as well as brighton and fulham... a loss away to man city isnt a huge dent. Arsenal home i think we can win

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
right now with no further business

City
Liverpool
Chelsea
Spurs
Arsenal
United

If we get Sancho, 5th. If we get Sancho, a CB & a left back, 3rd or 4th.

We have the worst coach of the 6, in fact we have arguably the worst coach in the league, that makes a big difference. I know you’ll say “well we got 3rd last year” but look at the points tally, most years that points total gets us 6th or 7th. The teams around us will be better this season. We need reinforcements.

Wolves, Leicester & Everton will be lurking around.
Time for another one of your apology threads:rolleyes:

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
City
Liverpool
Chelsea
United
Wolves
Spurs
Could end up getting the top 4 right but in the wrong order. Got the Champions spot on.

Bad prediction about Wolves to say the least although Spurs is looking to be about right, and I knew Arsenal weren't going to be anywhere near.

TrustInJanuzaj

I’m just quoting this for my own reference but I quite like the look of this prediction just over the half way stage. The only one I think I’ve underestimated is Leicester who i now fancy to get top 4.

Of course at the point of this prediction I thought we would also bolster with Sancho and we didn’t so we really overachieved from my initial expectations.
What do I win if I get this right. The top four is certainly shaping up. Can I finally have my burden of a name removed if I called the top 4 correctly back at the start of the season?

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
1. Manchester City
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Manchester United
5. Arsenal
6. Tottenham
I got City right. Knew I could trust Pep. I have a chance of getting Spurs finishing 6th right. Fair to say Arsenal didn't live up to my extremely lofty expectations. What was I thinking?

TrustInJanuzaj

I think we could surprise a few people next season with the caveat being we sign Sancho and a couple of others to bolster the squad. With that in mind I'm going optimistic;

1- City
2- Utd
3- Pool

4- Chelsea
5- Spurs
6- Leicester
Come on this is not a bad attempt at all.

Edit: made that attempt on July 28th too which is even better!