Predict the top 6. 2023/24 edition.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
1) City
2) Arsenal
3) Man Utd
4) Liverpool
5) Newcastle
6) Spurs (if Kane stays, otherwise Chelsea)

Coxy

1) City
2) Arsenal
3) United
4) Liverpool
5) Chelsea
6) Newcastle

wolvored

City
Utd
Newcastle
Arsenal
Liverpool
Villa
City 6/7 pts in front of Utd. Utd to Liverpool seperated by 6/7 pts. Villa 10pts behind Liverpool.

DarnleyDevil7

Had a look at previous Champions with the lowest points tally, and Uniteds title win in 96/97 with 75 points takes top spot.

I don't think the Champions this season will be that low, but believe there are more teams capable of beating each other than in any other season.

There won't be much in it, but unfortunately, still think it's City's to lose....

1. City
2. United
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool
5. Chelsea
6. Newcastle

Telsim

1. Arsenal
  2. Manchester City
  3. Liverpool
  4. Manchester United
  5. Chelsea
  6. Tottenham

Arsenal will edge ahead of City. Arsenal invested heavily and have brought additional quality to their squad, particularly Declan Rice and presumably David Raya. City have lost key players and are surely feeling some fatigue by now. Where do you go after winning everything? A quadruple, I suppose, but I doubt it. 4 in a row hasn't been done before.

Liverpool will be back in the mix. They had already surged in the second half of last season and have made necessary transfers, but I don't believe they will mount a title challenge.

Our window has been decent, but hardly impressive or game changing. I expect a hard battle for 4th between us and Chelsea. I think Chelsea will have a very rocky start. I believe we will edge ahead, but 5th place also gets Champions League, so we should be fine.

I would have put Aston Villa in 6th place, as I think they are better than Tottenham, but they have European football and Spurs don’t, which will play a big part over the course of the season. I think Newcastle will fall apart for the same reason, but the hard times will expose Howe, which will make things even worse before he is inevitably sacked this season. I think Brighton will now slowly start on the path of Leicester and Southampton, especially if they lose Caicedo to Chelsea.

Ludens the Red

1. City (I’ll eat a big pile of shit if these don’t win the league again)
2. Arsenal
3. Liverpool
4. Newcastle
5. Man Utd
6. Chelsea

Last edited:

Brianschoccysurprise

1. United
2. Arsenal
3. City
4. Spurs

I have huge hopes for us this season.

3 key ETH signings (possibly Arambat)
We had the best defence last season, despite DDG being past his best and although we were low scorers i, i expect us to be much better at the top of the pitch although we will be far from free scoring.

I expect a drop off from city after last season and starting to lose a few players.

A boy can dream

ItzdoctorZ

1. Manchester City
2. Arsenal
3. Manchester United
4. Liverpool
5. Newcastle
6. Chelsea

Enigma_87

You know who
1. City
2. United
3. Liverpool
4. Newcastle
5. Arsenal
6. Chelsea

Chip

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. United
4. Arsenal
5. Newcastle
6. Chelsea

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
1. City
2. Liverpool
3. United
4. Arsenal
5. Chelsea
6. Newcastle

Irrational.

I think Arse are going to flop this season. Last season they fluked their way to a lot of narrow victories and Lego Pep had momentum behind him

1. City
2. United
3. Liverpool
4. Arsenal
5. Newcastle
6. Chelsea

Pochettino to be gone by the new year.

Dazzmondo

I'm pretty confident of the top 5 which is all that matters really apart from the winner of course, since that's enough to get CL. I'm gonna wait until the end of the transfer window before predicting the order of City, Arsenal, United, Liverpool and Chelsea. I think Villa will come 6th in a close race with Newcastle and Brighton for EL place. I think Newcastle will take the Conference League place by finishing 7th. I don't feel as optimistic as some here about Utd but maybe I'm underestimating our signings. As long as we get CL this season, it's not that big of a deal. We didn't invest the way we needed to mount a title challenge, which is disappointing, but hopefully we'll put ourselves in a position to push on for a challenge the following season.

EDIT: Since I see that we have to submit these before the first game of the season I'll predict below, knowing that it'll definitely be wrong once Liverpool sign some defenders.

1. Man City
2. Arsenal
3. Chelsea
4. Liverpool
5. Man United
6. Aston Villa

Last edited:

OverratedOpinion

Man City
Man Utd
Liverpool
Arsenal
Chelsea
Aaron Villa

1. City - I can picture them getting a significantly higher points total than last season which was low for them.

2. United - I think our business has been good and we are starting the season from a more settled place than last season so I think we will progress.

3. Liverpool - I am actually not massively confident on their signings but I think they had so many players underperforming last season and still showed they can put runs together.

4. Arsenal - Will need to take other competitions more seriously this season and I think they have pretty much stood still. 75 points or so, not a terrible season.

5. Chelsea - I think Poch is a good manager and they have a better squad than anyone apart from the teams above in this list. Stable season.

6. Villa - I view them and Newcastle as fairly even but Villa don't have the Champions League to contend with so I give them the slight edge.

Dyslexic Untied

Feel that this year might be closer than in a long time, and that three or four teams could be in the mix. I think Liverpool will improve and be better this year. Chelsea too - don't really know what to expect from them. Rice strengthens Arsenal massively, but I am unsure whether the likes of Ødegaard can repeat last year's performances for some reason. City should be weaker after losing Gundogan and Mahrez, and we will hopefully take another few steps. Going with the following:

1) City
2) United
3) Liverpool
4) Arsenal
5) Chelsea
6) Newcastle

Siorac

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea
5. United
6. Newcastle

2-6 is really hard to predict. City are due a wobble, as many say, but nobody looks strong enough to take advantage. Liverpool under Klopp usually don't have two disastrous seasons in a row and Arsenal should be at least as strong as last season, with the amount of young and improving players they have. Chelsea are unpredictable - I put them fourth out of pessimism but it wouldn't surprise me if we finished ahead of them. But in any case, I expect us and Chelsea to fight for that last CL spot. I'm not taking into account the Premier League potentially getting a 5th slot because there's no way to know if that'll happen just yet.

userman

1. Man Utd
2. Man City
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool
5. Chelsea
6. Newcastle

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
Last year predictions was disastrous. This year, slightly better but feel many will have egg on their faces.

I’m going for:

City
Arsenal (Close)
Liverpool
United
Newcastle
Chelsea

IRN-BRUno

1. Arsenal
2. Man City
3. Liverpool
4. Man United