Premier Le4gue Gam3week 14

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
That's handball from Cahill. No doubt about it.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Every season this fixtures pisses me off because of the kits. You can obviously tell them apart but both playing in blue is fecking stupid.

Nickosaur

Every season this fixtures pisses me off because of the kits. You can obviously tell them apart but both playing in blue is fecking stupid.
Dayman, ahhahhhh! Fighter of the nightman, ahhhahhhhh!

doodle

Why cant chelsea play in their away kit?

CM

It's especially stupid when some teams insist on using their away kit when there's no kit clash to begin with. I think Arsenal did it against Watford earlier this season.

thepolice123

City's pressing giving Chelsea a lot problems. They can't build play from the back and their CBs are getting dragged out of position.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Stones with a green smilie must be one of the most popular match day posts this year.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
So Fernandinho didn't get booked for that? :confused:

Zoo

Nobody cares for the opinion of Jamie Redknapp.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
One of my wishes is to get rid of 'deliberate or not' handball rule. Call them all, most fair.
No. You'd have teams trying to kick the ball into the defender's arm in a packed six yard box.

cyberman

City don't press anymore. This is a totally different City side then the City side from the first 6 weeks.
Not in a good way.