Premier League 7/11

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Incredible to think that even though Liverpool have had a horrible start, they are still going to easily make the top 4. The competition are just not up to it.

Keano1999

Incredible to think that even though Liverpool have had a horrible start, they are still going to easily make the top 4. The competition are just not up to it.
It has been a very weird and exciting season. The weakness of the top 4 mean that the chasing pack aren't that far behind, but second half of the season usually shows the difference between the pretenders and contenders.

MUFC07

Considering the stage of the season we are in and how things have developes, I think the top4 will still be the same (although when City have Robinho available again it could get interesting). I'm not sure about next season though, I think it will be much more competitive and if Liverpool don't get their hands to it they could be fighting for an Europa League spot in 2 years time.

Tibs

Arsenal with RvP, Eduardo, Fabregas, Arshavin, Ramsey, Diaby all in the starting line up

prateik

Wolves: Hennessey, Zubar, Craddock, Berra, Stearman, Edwards, Henry, Castillo, Milijas, Doyle, Ebanks-Blake.
Subs: Hahnemann, Kightly, Keogh, Halford, Jarvis, Mancienne, Maierhofer.
Arsenal: Almunia, Sagna, Gallas, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Ramsey, Diaby, Arshavin, Fabregas, Eduardo, van Persie.
Subs: Mannone, Senderos, Rosicky, Nasri, Song Billong, Silvestre, Eboue.

Tibs

10 seconds gone and MM shouting his head off

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Spurs didn't deserve to win 2 - 0 today and played poorly - largely because Harry insisted (again) on trying to shoe-horn 3 strikers into the starting XI - until Kranjcar came on mid-2nd-half to replace Keane, when we reverted to our normal 4-4-2 and took control a lot more.

I know Keane scored, but that 1 - 0 lead was just papering over the cracks.

Gomes was our MotM by a country mile - made several excellent saves, including a Darren Bent penalty (not a pen: he dived to get it when Gomes came out to sweep the ball away from Bent's onrushing approach) that would otherwise have made it 1 - 1.

Still, we took our chances when they came: 3 points takes us back up to 4th and makes up for the Stoke game that we didn't deserve to lose. I'll settle for that.

Come back quickly Modric and Lennon - we need you.

Alex

That was a great defensive header by the Wolves player to bad it was in front of the Arsenal goal

prateik

i'm going to watch it on the telly. . fully expect arsenal to score as soon as i switch it on..
so the goal is coming in around 5 minutes

prateik

aaand i'm back
switched it off .. arsenal fans can thank me later