Premier League 7/11

twitter thread suggester
They are pretty good at football these Arsenal players.

Cesc Mullet will be his usual smug muppet self tonight.

Tibs

Wonderful 3rd goal for Arsenal.

If Arsenal keep playing, it could be 6 or 7

prateik

arsenal have scored a crazy number of goals this season ..
good stuff
and they have a bigger squad as well .. might be serious challengers at the end of the season

rather them than chelsea ..

Alex

good stuff
and they have a bigger squad as well .. might be serious challengers at the end of the season

53 goals already :nervous:

Number7

Ret's Slave
As shit as Wolves have been, I wish we started to put teams away quite so emphatically again, like Arse are doing with ease to the lesser teams this year, and we did in 06-08. I think Arse benefit from not having such a big squad. Helps them gel, but they'll be fecked when the injuries come.

53 goals for the season I think that leaves them on. About 20 more than us.

They'll still feck up epically though, but they're obviously moire of a threat than recent years.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I'd swear half of you cnuts are closet gooners.
Spot on, do you remember that cringeworthy "happy birthday Wenger" thread ? How retarded was it ? Once I criticized one told me I shouldn't refuse to give Wenger his deserved props but I could never find the connection between that and a birthday thread

Their attack is clicking this year. We have struggled to get a reliable and potent attacking threat from our side. Its a problem that we need to resolve because Arsenal look strong again this season. If they can pass the harder tests then its a 3 horse race for sure.

Tibs

As shit as Wolves have been, I wish we started to put teams away quite so emphatically again, like Arse are doing with ease to the lesser teams this year, and we did in 06-08.
That would require extra effort and care from our players...no. Lets carry on thinking 0-0 is ok until the 85th minute, and a 1-0 lead means you can switch off. It's the sad truth, but lets change it tomorrow

OneUnited24

good stuff

True but the only real teams of note they have played this season are Us, City and Tottenham, and they lost 2/3. But they do look good right now

championo

Top Stalker
True but the only real teams of note they have played this season are Us, City and Tottenham, and they lost 2/3. But they do look good right now
What is your point? Are saying you can't win the league by beating the small teams? If so then check our record last year

Tibs

Well, it was a corner but you wouldn't have expected a goal from that

Tibs

Eduardo off for Rosicky

Rosicky's 50th Premiership appearance

OneUnited24

What is your point? Are saying you can't win the league by beating the small teams? If so then check our record last year
No, that they havent meet many teams this season who can potentally cause them problems and when they have they have lost. Considering how the teams in the top half of the table are doing it will be interesting when they meet them opposed to teams that are battling relegation (Pompy, Blackburn, Wolves, Bham...) and i am not just talking about the top 4 but teams around us that have improved