Premier League "Bogey Team" Of The Season (So Far)

Plan M

Total opposite to the other thread - choose 11 players in a formation of your choice who have been really average/shite thus far this season.

Don't go choosing players that have sat on the bench or haven't featured, this isn't fair.

karan316

Almunia

Glen Johnson | Dunne | Koscielny | Ilunga

Joe Cole | Ireland | Ramires

Rooney | Boselli | Carlton Cole

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
All West Ham players bar Scott Parker.

Hint: Try not to think of the Carling Cup game, which they would probably have been easily beaten by a non-reserve United team.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
Bit harsh mate - I've seen some pretty good performances from quite a few of the West Ham players thus far.

As a unit, however, they're awful.
They are all played badly over the course of the season so far. Only Scott parker is an exception. You can pick up over 4 to 5 games where all their players played so badly.

Plan M

To be honest, I haven't watched every West Ham match this season. They have been shocking on the ocassions I've watched them though, definately going down IMO.

alastair

ignorant
If we're doing it on players who have played regularly, it's as follows.

Reina(strangely error-prone this year)
Johnson
Gohouri
Dunne
Warnock
Poulsen
Fletcher
Ramires
Beckford
Boselli
Di Santo

Plan M

Reina?! He's been better than that Arsenal keeper who looks like the bloke from the movie GHOST.

I agree with the others though.

alastair

ignorant
Reina?! He's been better than that Arsenal keeper who looks like the bloke from the movie GHOST.

I agree with the others though.

Neither Arsenal keeper has really played enough - they've split the season between them, so I didn't go for them. Keepers were hard actually - I see Foster's getting a lot of votes in the best of the season thread, but he's made tonnes of errors.

Plan M

Foster has had some superb matches in fairness and has won B'Ham points on his own IMHO.