Premier League Draft

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!

1 - Premier League, so only from 92/93 season onwards
2 - Player MUST have 60 games for the PL club(cups and all official games count). Players judged by performances in all competitions(cups, european games etc.) not just the league.
3 - Initial drafting of 12 players, you get the extra pick if you post a picture of a player you picking
4 - 4+4 deadlines - 4 hour deadline, if you PM someone(must say who you PMed in the main thread) you get additional 4
5 - No change in picks after posting.
6 - No substitutions. Tactical changes with in-field players only.
7 - Draw will be decided by the number of draft titles you have, who has less wins. If you have the same the game goes to penalties.
8 - Reinforcements will be 1+1, one normal pick and one that you can pick only from a team you just won.
9 - No injuries

1. Sjor
2. Bugsby
3. Gio
4. EAP
5. h-man
6. Iso
7. P-Nut
8. PaulScholes18
9. The Religion
10. Lord Sinister
11. Enigma
12. Physio
13. 2mufc0
14. Boris
15. Crappy
16. Skizzo

Last edited:

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
just realized i blocked myself from picking Raphinha, feck :o

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
This one shouldn't take much research so In.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
1. Sjor
2. Bugsby
3. Gio
4. EAP
5. h-man
6. Iso
7. P-Nut
8. PaulScholes18
9. The Religion
10. Lord Sinister
11. Enigma
12. Physio
13.2Mufc0

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
I will help Sjor for set up the games. In this draft, I will not play due to my tough schedule . So, I think I don’t have any time to fully concentrate.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Should have a 1 man blocked list of Cristiano. We all know winning team will have him.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
@Šjor Bepo ban the recent years and make it more retro
The previous PL draft was already pretty retro , I don't think we should ban the modern players it will give modern great players a chance to shine as they rarely get picked in drafts.

TheReligion

Abusive
The previous PL draft was already pretty retro , I don't think we should ban the modern players it will give modern great players a chance to shine as they rarely get picked in drafts.
meh I will be down voting anyone who picks current players myself

Enigma_87

You know who
Yeah, makes sense to ban Cristiano and anyone else who might be an obvious first pick (I think it's probably just him).
I don’t think we should ban anyone tbh. We allowed Puskas in the Eastern European draft and I think he was eliminated in every team he played for until the final.:lol:

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Yeah, makes sense to ban Cristiano and anyone else who might be an obvious first pick (I think it's probably just him).
Henry is the only other stand out, but I think they should all be allowed to be involved. It's a celebration of the league so would be strange to block the best players in that league.