Premier League Draft

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Ill send something over today and we can throw it up whenever you’re ready in the next couple of days.

preferably before De Bruyne scores any more goals
:lol: Better make it quick then

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
One free pick, send me 2 blocks and 1 pick via PM. If you get blocked you will pick until you get the player you want, blocks are staying though. So 2 blocks from first PM are blocked for the second or tenth attempt.
@Gio @Enigma_87

Šjor Bepo

@Gio blocks Giggs and Henry, picks Ronaldo
@Enigma_87 blocks Cashley and Fernandinho, picks Kun

Arrange a game and send your stuff to general.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Fernandinho seemed like the most obvious block to me. Not sure what Gio will do with Ronaldo.
Obviously for Suarez. Salah and Ronaldo as wing forwards are as good as it gets, PL wise.

Enigma_87

You know who
Enigma just fecked up, not blocking Henry or Ronaldo.
For me the upgrade on RB in Trent or DM in Fernandinho was the most obvious one that I needed to block. Even more so than Ronaldo, when we put aside the novelty factor.

I knew I wasn't getting Henry and Cristiano was no use for me as he'll disrupt the flow in the team and can't play him anywhere but on Son's position.

If it means Gio getting Ronaldo but leaving Trent and Rodri on, I guess I can take that risk. Gio already had a great attack.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Meh, I picked him 3rd for a reason. Trent's got a good case to be the best right-back in Europe. Who else from the PL has ever been in remote contention to make that claim?

Anyway, enough pre-match jousting at the weigh-in - when do you want to play @Enigma_87 ?

Šjor Bepo

Meh, I picked him 3rd for a reason. Trent's got a good case to be the best right-back in Europe. Who else from the PL has ever been in remote contention to make that claim?
love you gio, but just no. See @Invictus , im not a scouser!