Premier League Festive Season

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Vardy to equalise soon.

Seriously, if Leicester lose I can see them going on a bad run.

Josep Dowling

Should have been a foul on Ricardo before that goal, he was pulled back. Stuff like that always happens for Liverpool.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Henderson is some player. Been outstanding in the absence of Fabinho.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Leicester have been well and truly been shown up in these games against City and Liverpool

Paul_Scholes18

There is only one side that can stop Pool and it is us. They are far above everyone else and now play great again.

Josep Dowling

Surely a yellow for Van Dijk as well? Just always get the benefit for being too strong. He’s lead with his elbow.

TJ2318H

Supports
Liverpool
And another assist for TAA. How did he go from an unknown to the world most valuable defender?
He went from youth -> first team

Unknown only because he was young.

PoTMS

They've won every single game in the league so far except against us. That is amazing. Pricks.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Liverpool will be 13 points clear if the scoreline stays as it is.

Has a club ever conceded such a huge lead in a title race?

Hoof the ball

Realistically, I can only see City beating Liverpool. That's three points. Even if you estimate that they'll somehow lose to us, that's only six points. Liverpool need to somehow drop 11-14 points. How in the living feck is that supposed to happen?

PoTMS

Liverpool will be 13 points clear if the scoreline stays as it is.

Has a club ever conceded such a huge lead in a title race?
With a game in hand. We just need to accept the reality that the cnuts will do it.

Josep Dowling

Can’t believe no one else has tried our tactic. Get two pacey wingers out wide in the pockets that Robertson and TAA leave behind.

Use a deep lying CF like Firmino. No one seems to win the battle with Van Dijk so make his role completely pointless.

I’m not saying it will work but every team does the same thing against them and just allows them to play their game.

Paul_Scholes18

Realistically, I can only see City beating Liverpool. That's three points. Even if you estimate that they'll somehow lose to us, that's only six points. Liverpool need to somehow drop 11-14 points. How in the living feck is that supposed to happen?
Spurs, wolves, sheffield, Palace.

They will probably win most of those.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Problem is Liverpool play the lesser games now with no pressure so the likelihood is the only games they'll really have to get themselves up for now are the big ones meaning added determination to beat the likes of us, City and Everton. Not saying that'll be enough for them to win those games but I'd bet on them winning more than they lose/draw