Premier League Festive Season

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Arsenal don't deserve this score line but what can you do.
Jorginho should have seen red. Cowardly ref. Wonder if Arteta will say something in his press con.

OverratedOpinion

Spurs are the real rival for top 4 anyway, Chelsea will drop a lot of points yet. I am pleased that we are not going to have to listen to insufferable Pep Jr talk all week, this management lark is quite hard apparently Mikel.

AC1689

Referee has gifted this to Arsenal. Jorginho shouldn’t have been on the pitch for the equaliser.

How many times do we see referees not giving a second yellow just because the player is already on a yellow? It appears that if you’ve already been booked, you’re afforded more leniency from our referees. It’s a farce and needs to stop.

This, along with not booking players because it’s only in the first 5-10 minutes of a game, is really a massive cop out.

A yellow is a yellow. End of story. Absolutely nothing else should matter. Cowardice at its finest.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
Run out f steam. But if the ref did his job we wouldn’t have lost this one. I know it’s annoying when players tell ref what to do. But to make a point against a player and say no one tells me what to do is horrible

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Arsenal will get a penalty. Ref will try to compensate. All they need is to provoke it with some dive in penalty box

Djemba-Djemba

When they put that stat up saying Arsenal have gone 10 years without losing at home in the league after being in front at HT, should have known they'd lose.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Arteta only needed 1 week to implement his idea But Ole needs a season and more players to implement his style.
Didn't know Arteta's idea was to set up team like Jose's. Take 1-0 lead and try to shut up the shop.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I'd be seething at the ref if I were an arsenal fan.

He's decided the match against them here.

Varun

Staff
Arteta only needed 1 week to implement his idea But Ole needs a season and more players to implement his style.
What bollocks. Ole implemented 'his style' the first match we played under him. Just like Lampard did with Chelsea. Funnily enough, making it last is the key but let's not get facts in the way of a good old dig at your club and manager. Oh and 'Arteta's style' is going well for them. What is it, 1 point in 2 games?

Pagh Wraith

Spurs are the real rival for top 4 anyway, Chelsea will drop a lot of points yet. I am pleased that we are not going to have to listen to insufferable Pep Jr talk all week, this management lark is quite hard apparently Mikel.
Chelsea are miles better than Spurs. And so are United. United main rivals for 4th are Leicester and Wolves.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Emirates is soon emptying, bit embarrassing.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Would prefer Arse got an equaliser.

Djemba-Djemba

Arsenal were really good for about 30 minutes.

Then it was a dull even game for the next 50 minutes with Chelsea having all the ball but not looking a threat. And then Arsenal did an Arsenal and threw it away.

OldTrevil

Also, I wouldnt swap Abraham for Martial even if Chelsea added 50 million on top

Djemba-Djemba

Christ you can see how bad Arsenal have been when they sit 7 points behind us, and we've been dogshit for a lot of this season.

Nickelodeon

Referee has gifted this to Arsenal. Jorginho shouldn’t have been on the pitch for the equaliser.

How many times do we see referees not giving a second yellow just because the player is already on a yellow? It appears that if you’ve already been booked, you’re afforded more leniency from our referees. It’s a farce and needs to stop.

This, along with not booking players because it’s only in the first 5-10 minutes of a game, is really a massive cop out.

A yellow is a yellow. End of story. Absolutely nothing else should matter. Cowardice at its finest.
Agree with everything. Additionally, so many yellows are missed when advantage is being played. So many shirt tugs and deliberate trips are left unpunished.