Premier League Festive Season

Mike Smalling

No Vestergaard at the back or McCarthy in goal for Saints tonight. This will be an absolute walk in the park for Liverpool.
Argh, had a sliver of hope that Vestergaard might cause them trouble on Ward-Prowse's set piece deliveries since they are without VVD and others. Oh well.

PoTMS

What's Caulker up to these days? Liverpool could do with a backup number 9.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Why aren't you playing Phillips or another youngster?
Honestly I don't know. Maybe Klopp thinks Ings would fancy it against one of them. Phillips and Williams both lack pace. Henderson isn't the fastest but a lot more experienced.
Football could finish tonight anyway.
I'll decide on how I feel about that at 10pm UK time.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Seen someone on Twitter suggest Klopp has played Henderson there to try and deal with Southampton's press.

PoTMS

Southampton draw/win today. Title goes to PPG. We win the league.

Null and void? Never me.

TheReligion

Abusive
Honestly I don't know. Maybe Klopp thinks Ings would fancy it against one of them. Phillips and Williams both lack pace. Henderson isn't the fastest but a lot more experienced.

I'll decide on how I feel about that at 10pm UK time.
Could klopp be going down the Jose protest route to get some funds for a CB?

Think Ings will fancy it whichever way. He'll be hard for Henderson to deal with.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Henderson in defense. Seems when the pressure is on, Klopp doesn't trust any of these alternatives actual centre backs.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That is some fortune for Liverpool to play Southampton without Vestegarrd and McCarthy.
Plus Adams up front also out.

This was meant to be the tough game for Liverpool and the last two walkovers.
Funny old game.

TheReligion

Abusive
The main journalists already seem to have leaked the main changes.
Everyone in tier 4 - schools shut - no amateur ball sports - exercise continues though.
I think it's going to be harder hence the national address rather than press conference. That's saved for the serious shit.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Not surprised, that Philips guy is absolute dogshit.

Two centre midfielders at centre back and I bet Southampton won't lay a glove on them. Cnuts.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Henderson in defense. Seems when the pressure is on, Klopp doesn't trust any of these alternatives actual centre backs.
It's like that mad season we ended up with Fletcher and Carrick at the back over one Christmas spell.

RedDevilRoshi

Henderson at CB is a bizarre one but then again they don’t really have anyone else to play there other than that Phillips who has looked very poor so far.

The Southampton attackers must surely fancy themselves against that defence.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think it's going to be harder hence the national address rather than press conference. That's saved for the serious shit.
Yes but they always leak it to the press to in order to get the message pumping around the country before hand.

Not a chance they shut pro football down.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
It's like that mad season we ended up with Fletcher and Carrick at the back over one Christmas spell.
Not really, Klopp has centre backs he can select, who have been playing. And Fabinho is excellent there. I just think they are feeling pressure for the first time this season.

always_hoping

Thiago MOTM in a comfortable Liverpool win I'm expecting. Please prove me wrong Southampton!

Crustanoid

Nailed on Liverpool victory, unfortunately. If Soton were as magnificent as the Champions of All Time they would be able to cope with a couple of injuries, but unfortunately they’re crap and will be already bent over in anticipation.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Think I'll stick to my policy of not watching that has served me well in the last 2 Liverpool games.

Although i risked it for the last 10 v Brom! That was anxious

DoubleDinhos

Liverpool Fan
Not really, Klopp has centre backs he can select, who have been playing. And Fabinho is excellent there. I just think they are feeling pressure for the first time this season.
I mean, the centre backs are a 19 year old who played at Kidderminster last year and Phillips who was going to be let go if not for two centre-backs going down in the first month and a half of the season.

That's like saying you had Oliver Gill in reserve so you didn't need to play Carrick and Fletcher.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We would have had equivalent crap youngster centre backs to put in too.

Bojan11

Hoping Ings turns up today. Usually these ex Liverpool players or Liverpool supporting players like Coady have shocking games against them.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I mean, the centre backs are a 19 year old who played at Kidderminster last year and Phillips who was going to be let go if not for two centre-backs going down in the first month and a half of the season.

That's like saying you had Oliver Gill in reserve so you didn't need to play Carrick and Fletcher.
We would have had equivalent crap youngster centre backs to put in too.

Alright alright. My glee is clouding my judgement.

Crustanoid

Hoping Ings turns up today. Usually these ex Liverpool players or Liverpool supporting players like Coady have shocking games against them.
He’ll deliberately miss a couple of sitters and score an own goal off a corner.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Alright alright. My glee is clouding my judgement.
Unfortunately an out of form Ings being served by...Walcock, no Romeu and the 2 key members of the back 5 being out does not scream "upset" :(