Premier League Festive Season

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Great save that. It’s why I find all the fawning over DDG’s shot stopping so strange. If he had made the same save there would be all this talk about how he saved us again. But that’s his job! There are a lot of quality keepers in this league. Who are well capable of making saves of similar quality to his highlight reel.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Ref should be red carded for impeding an obvious goal scoring opportunity.
Weirdly I think it's happening more often this season than in previous ones. Moron's just have no idea how to position.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
How is that not a penalty? He clattered him.

Golden Nugget

It didn’t look like a penalty in real time - but how has VAR checked that and decide that’s not a penalty?

PoTMS

And the horrendous refereeing in the Premier League continues. Seriously when will this be reviewed?

UTD_Since_1978

I don't know why VAR is being used if they couldn't see the Watford player touch the ball before the Spurs goalie took him down.

Chipper

Adulterer.
How often is this happening now, Christ...
It's weird isn't it? Maybe games used to just carry on but now they stop them. My dad had a violent seizure before kick off at Old Trafford about a decade ago and they didn't delay the start. Perhaps they would now.

Or maybe it's genuinely happening more often. I know we had a thread asking if players were collapsing more often lately.