16:30 Chelsea v Liverpool

Monday 3 January
17:30 Man Utd v Wolves

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Hope it isn’t off as that’s one of the televised games.

dbs235

What a shocking boxing day this is for football. No 12:30, the 8pm isn't really worth watching, and its Spurs game on Sky instead of Man City vs Leicester. And no United to top it off. I wish amazon had the rights. Anyone got Bezos' email?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
What a shocking boxing day this is for football. No 12:30, the 8pm isn't really worth watching, and its Spurs game on Sky instead of Man City vs Leicester. And no United to top it off. I wish amazon had the rights. Anyone got Bezos' email?
Spurs game is on BT. Sky have Villa v. Chelsea, then the late game Brighton v. Brentford. Not sure I would want to be watching City wiping the floor with another team.

slored1

Palace are embarassing. They have their usual starting 11 out with just Vieira missing trying to get the game postponed. Shameless.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Man City : Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Silva, Gundogan, Mahrez, De Bruyne, Sterling
Subs: Steffen, Carson, Ake, Jesus, Kayky, Grealish, Foden, Mbete, Palmer

Leicester : Schmeichel, Albrighton, Amartey, Vestergaard, Thomas, Tielemans, Maddison, Dewsbury-Hall, Lookman, Perez, Iheanacho
Subs: Jakupovic, Bertrand, Nelson, Vardy, Soumare, McAteer, Ndidi, Choudhury, Castagne

Norwich : Gunn, Aarons, Kabak, Gibson, Williams, McLean, Gilmour, Sargent, Dowell, Placheta, Pukki.
Subs: McGovern, Byram, Cantwell, Tzolis, Sorensen, Lees-Melou, Mumba, Giannoulis, Idah.

Arsenal : Ramsdale, White, Holding, Magalhaes, Tierney, Partey, Xhaka, Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli, Lacazette,
Subs: Leno, Smith Rowe, Pepe, Tavares, Mari, Lokonga, Elneny, Nketiah, Patino.

Tottenham : Lloris, Sanchez, Dier, Tanganga, Emerson, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Reguilon, Moura, Son, Kane.
Subs: Gollini, Doherty, Gil, Rodon, Alli, Bergwijn, Ndombele, Davies.

Crystal Palace : Butland, Ward, Andersen, Tomkins, Mitchell, Kouyate, Hughes, Gallagher, Ayew, Zaha, Edouard.
Subs: Matthew, Guehi, Mateta, Schlupp, Kelly, Ferguson, Riedewald.

West Ham : Fabianski, Coufal, Masuaku, Dawson, Diop, Rice, Soucek, Fornals, Vlasic, Benrahma, Bowen.
Subs: Areola, Yarmolenko, Antonio, Lanzini, Noble, Fredericks, Johnson, Kral, Ashby.

Southampton : Forster, Walker-Peters, Livramento, Salisu, Bednarek, Romeu, Ward-Prowse, Redmond, Walcott, Elyounoussi, Broja.
Subs: Caballero, Long, A Armstrong, Adams, Perraud, S Armstrong, Diallo, Simeu, Valery.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I am being a miserable git for being annoyed that they couldn't wait a few hours to announce the postponement of the Villa game on the 28th? Now they can go all out today knowing they have a nice long rest afterwards.

If Chelsea's game against Brighton midweek gets called off after the game today, I might have to write a strongly worded letter.

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
Palace casually rocking up with virtually a full strength squad after trying to get the game called off :lol:

GlasgowCeltic

Briefly switched to sky sports news, I listen to Michael Dawson, I listen to Lee Hendrie, I understand why Jeff's calling it a day.

tomaldinho1

As much as I love Boxing Day football, surely it’s common sense to call off the Leicester game as they have 6 out? Just a gimme to City.

Palace absolutely found out though after reports there were about 8 players out.

BorisManUtd

Arsenal will be on 35 points with a win today (already 1-0 up). Think it's clear now they are serious top 4 contenders.

PoTMS

A City win is good news from an anyone but Liverpool perspective. Hopefully Pep fecks off after this season in time for us to get our house in order.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Zaha is having one of the worst games I’ve ever seen.

Okey

Sigh... Christmas hasn't helped. The standard of English refereeing is becoming a scandal.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Paul Tierney couldn’t wait to tell the referee to go and review that.

Leicester better not try and postpone on Tuesday.