Premier League Festive Season

BorisManUtd

I watched an Arsenal match recently and their off the ball work was highly impressive. They also have a method for playing out from the back and know when they can't and go long. For all the stick we've given Arteta I think he's a better coach than Ole despite what we may have claimed when Ole was here.
Well Arteta probably won that Arteta-Ole-Lampard debate and he had zero experience as manager until taking over Arsenal, unlike Ole and Lampard. Playing one game a week helps as well, they should win many games over the season.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Sterling played himself back into great form, Leicester missing players but he's tearing them apart. Not looking good for Grealish to get back in the team.
Sterling being in form is huge for us as he's our best goalscorer despite his other issues.

United in sin

Liecester's defensive frailties have been truly exposed this season so this result doesn't come as a big shock. City however are still a frightening team the way they are going about demolishing teams without seemingly stepping into second gear

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I’m going to question the integrity of the league if Leicester manage to get our game against them postponed.

BorisManUtd

City are ridiculous with these results, it's like playing Fifa on amateur mode.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
We've seriously got our work cut out for top 4. Arsenal are playing well and Conte won't lose too many matches with spurs.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
They've got a squad built for the league. Two decent players in every position.

They'll get their arses handed to them in Europe though.
I kinda want them to win it. I think Pep would bugger off then.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Most charitable thing Pep has done is get the Etihad Group to pay £100m so a man with the mind of a child can win the PL.

Classical Mechanic

City are an excellent side but Leicester are playing Albrighton-Amarty-Vestegaard-Thomas as their backline. Amarty is a terrible player in his proper position.